Thumbs-up on Magnitude Engineering door hinge bushings - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Thumbs-up on Magnitude Engineering door hinge bushings

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Closed Thread
Unread 03-02-2013, 09:38 AM   #46
houndman72

2008 JK Wrangler 

site says, Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit!

Is there a new code? I'm ready to buy... thanks...

Rock krawler Stock Mod 2.5, Bilstein 5100 series shocks, Mamba M5 18" rims, 285/65/18 Nitto Trail Grappler tires, Body Armor Front bumper w/winch and LOTS of LED lights all over the place for blinding oncomers! LOL
Unread 03-03-2013, 12:39 PM   #47
lumpster
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

removed

Want to STOP?

JEEP Co-op parts, DELRIN DOOR BUSHINGS, TRE inserts
Unread 03-03-2013, 01:44 PM   #48
mecheng10
Vendor

Transparency

Of course you are happy - you are the one that sells them through Black Magic Brakes' website :-)
Unread 03-04-2013, 12:29 PM   #49
lumpster
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

I guess that's the reason you tried to buy me out?

Want to STOP?

JEEP Co-op parts, DELRIN DOOR BUSHINGS, TRE inserts
Unread 03-04-2013, 05:22 PM   #50
mecheng10
Vendor

Transparency

The readers of this forum are best qualified to decide who they want to do business with - an official vendor that invests in developing new products that the market needs and proudly pays to promote them, or someone who does not and posts misleading messages blatently praising their own copies of those products, pretenting to be unaffiliated with them.
Unread 03-04-2013, 07:09 PM   #51
Godholio
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by houndman72 View Post
site says, Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit!

Is there a new code? I'm ready to buy... thanks...
The coupon was from last year. Sadly that was right before I bought my Jeep, so I missed out too.
Utah Jeep Crew #148
No powerball here? How am I supposed to finance the mods?!?
'12 Sport...miss my YJ for all the wrong reasons though
Unread 03-05-2013, 07:17 AM   #52
MrFusion
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godholio View Post
The coupon was from last year. Sadly that was right before I bought my Jeep, so I missed out too.
I missed out too. I like the Magnitude Engineering tool to get the old bushings out.
Unread 03-05-2013, 10:25 AM   #53
torpex77
2008 JK Wrangler 

Funny - I saw the coupon too and thought "Great! I could use these." and didn't notice it was 2012. Oh well.
Unread 03-05-2013, 09:49 PM   #54
houndman72

2008 JK Wrangler 

ya same here, seen the post from last year. I may just save the cash and go with other guy whom is cheaper. Not really needing the tool unless us forum members can get a discount code that works??? HINT HINT??? Just saying. Every bit helps.
Rock krawler Stock Mod 2.5, Bilstein 5100 series shocks, Mamba M5 18" rims, 285/65/18 Nitto Trail Grappler tires, Body Armor Front bumper w/winch and LOTS of LED lights all over the place for blinding oncomers! LOL
Unread 03-11-2013, 09:18 AM   #55
MrFusion
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by houndman72 View Post
ya same here, seen the post from last year. I may just save the cash and go with other guy whom is cheaper. Not really needing the tool unless us forum members can get a discount code that works??? HINT HINT??? Just saying. Every bit helps.
I guess not...
Closed Thread

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.