Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

TF 6" LA with 37's (Pics)

29K views 79 replies 42 participants last post by  roadrat 
#1 · (Edited)
THIS IS GOING TO BE MY BUILD THREAD. SO CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES!

i have a 6" Teraflex Long Arm Kit... its a great lift so far and i love the ride..

im running 37 BFG KM2's and they look small on this jeep..

hope yall enjoy the quick pics i took.. it was raining outside...

*UPDATE* MORE PICS ON PAGE 3!

See less See more
#32 ·
ok.. so i did some tweeking on my rear driveshaft today and recentered my steering wheel... also took some pics... wheeling pics will come this weekend when i go out...

also.. got my new plates in.. they say "KRAWLR" :D

these pics are of my buddys 04 TJ Rubicon with a 4" lift with 33's :rofl:

solo shot.

Me (6'3) next to my Jeep. :D

this will be go for flexing...

#45 ·
how dose it ride man. and what kinda armor do you have i want to get a 6 inch dd with 37 , cuse with every thing i wanto have on it a 4 inch would drop to a 2 lol, hard top full rock armor rack full tire carrier with rack front stinger 8000 wench ect ect, so i fig that 6 will turn to about a 5 lol

#47 ·
Yup ur right ge2. LOL.

My jeep rides great. It's not a great dd. My jeep sits in the driveway all week unless I goto the gym or firehouse. But I do have some weight on my jeep. I have only a skidrow eng/trans skid on the bottom. I did take a trip to PA tovl visit rausch creek. It was a very smooth ride. Inept it around 70-75mph most the trip and handled great.

#48 ·
Yup ur right ge2. LOL.

My jeep rides great. It's not a great dd. My jeep sits in the driveway all week unless I goto the gym or firehouse. But I do have some weight on my jeep. I have only a skidrow eng/trans skid on the bottom. I did take a trip to PA tovl visit rausch creek. It was a very smooth ride. Inept it around 70-75mph most the trip and handled great.
what makes it not a good dd?

#54 ·
Wow all I can say is :thumbsup::thumbsup:

#56 ·
BiGEN

Are you still going with the Sidebiters? If so, what have they told you about release time?

I have had mine ordered since the beginning of March. Been told April, then the first of May. I was just told on Friday that I may not even be able to get mine from the first production run due to the large amount of presell orders. Lift and tires are ready to go, so I am getting impatient.

Just curious what you have been told.

#58 ·
i ordered mine in Feb. i called last week.. was told either at the end of May or at the end of the summer... so i dunno.. i really dont like any other wheel... i think they keep pushing it back due to the economy.

You're jeep doesn't even look like it's trying...you've got to get that thing on some more serious trails.
That was at RC.. those trails were Blacks and Red's... those rocks were huge.. the pics dont show that.. but i did need a spotter for that rock river...

#57 ·
You're jeep doesn't even look like it's trying...you've got to get that thing on some more serious trails.

#61 ·
GOOD NEWS!

My wheels just got shipped today.. should be here by Thursday. :2thumbsup: if you dont remember what i got, i got the Mickey Thompson Sidebiters.. from what i am told.. im one of the first ones to have this new release.. for the 17x9s.. i have been waiting for these wheels since i placed my order back in February. so just a few more days and yall will have your pictures.. :bacon:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.