terra 2.5bb shocks vs rubi stock shocks - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > terra 2.5bb shocks vs rubi stock shocks

Save big with ExtremeTerrain.com's Top Spring Mods Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Restorations, Mild to Wild! CCOR

Unread 08-26-2007, 01:28 PM   #1
TrickyDogShow

terra 2.5bb shocks vs rubi stock shocks

is it just me or are the terraflex shocks that come with the 2.5" BB a lot stiffer than the stock rubicon shocks? im thinking about switching back to the stock shocks with extensions.

TrickyDogShow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2007, 05:02 PM   #2
daFoo

I like the Rubi feel, so that's why I went with the Extensions. If you switch back let us no which you like better.
2007 Yellow Rubi 4 door. 2.5 TeraFlex Lift, 4 Rancho Grab handles, Yellow Silblade Wipers.
My Jeep with 2.5in Lift
daFoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.