Tera Flex 2.5" lift on 2011 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Tera Flex 2.5" lift on 2011 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon?

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!

Unread 02-14-2011, 01:45 PM   #1
kwpollard
2011 JK Wrangler 

Tera Flex 2.5" lift on 2011 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon?

Hello everyone,

I have narrowed down my search and plan on installing the Tera Flex 2.5" coil lift and had a couple of questions for those owners with this set up. Not interested in spacers or body lift.

1) Could anyone tell me what my roof height shoudl be (after settling)? I need to stay under 6' 4" due to my offices parking garage.

2) Does a lift, more specifically a suspension lift, void the factory warranty? I would assume that any lift installed by any other person other than the dealership would void the warranty. For some reason I thought anything under 3.5" lift would not. I also know I need ot confirm this with a call to the dealership.

3) Are there any other lifts in the 2.5" range that handle as close to the factory suspension (on-road characteristics) as the tera Flex?

Thanks in advance for your opinions!

kwpollard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-14-2011, 01:53 PM   #2
JFD140
2011 JK Wrangler 

Find roof height currently, add 4" to be on safe side.
JFD140 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-14-2011, 03:55 PM   #3
MoparToYou
2014 JK Wrangler 

My 2011 Rubicon Unlimited has a 2.5" Teraflex coil lift and 37" tires. It is 6'-5" to the top of the tallest part of my roof.
Unread 02-16-2011, 12:07 AM   #4
WSOffroad
2008 JK Wrangler 

As for the lift voiding the warranty no it will not. As for other kits take a look at the Rock Krawler 2.5 stock mod and 2.5 Max travel they ride better than stock when matched with Bilstein 5100's

Rock Krawler 2.5 Max Travel

Rock Krawler 2.5 Stock Mod

Here is one we did last week it was a 2.5 stock mod and 35" Fierce MT's

[FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"]PM or Call 813.361.0869 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[URL="http://www.facebook.com/pages/WS-Offroad/169575106387318"][FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]Like us on facebook for FREE stuff![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/URL][/CENTER]
WSOffroad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.