Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Taked to a guy yesterday who

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  BlaineWasHere 
#1 ·
I had a great convversation with a gentleman yesterday who has been wheeling with some of the pre-production models. Some of the key things i took from the conversation:

the belly sits very, very low............. Has anyone else seen these new jeeps in person and thought the same thing?

There are sensors on the 4 corners the work the anti roll system and they will interfere with a lift, or they will be something to get around.

I guess it will be interesting.:rtft:

#4 ·
If it's just a matter of relocating the sensors, I'm sure that it wld be a simple matter of extending the wires. I'd be more concerned with different tires sizes; would that throw off the calibration and make the system engage sooner or later, and is it possible to recalibrate it?

I remember seeing in JP magazine that Rancho has already gotten a hold of a JK to start fabricating a lift for it, so I'm sure they've found a way around it. If Jeep is cooperating that much with the aftermarket, they probably had it in mind from the outset that it would need to be modifiable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.