Synergy Suspension Ball Joint Set Experience? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Synergy Suspension Ball Joint Set Experience?

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 07-13-2013, 04:05 PM   #31
SubAtomicGenius
Sarcastic Fantastic

2011 JK Wrangler 

Again, sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. However, I'm a firm believer in the one-in-ten rule: for every one person who encounters a problem with a product, chances are there are 10 (or more) people who are satisfied.

I personally installed my Synergy ball joints, greased them initially, greased after a break-in of about 1000 kms (regear break-in period), and now regularly with oil changes. I've beaten my rig offroad, she is my DD, and I've had her up in the lift and she's given me no indication of worn ball joints whatsoever.

I'll be sure to keep you posted if I encounter any problems.

I'd highly encourage all end-users of Synergy Ball joints to chime in - whether positive or negative to get a real feel about how this product is. If they are problematic - I'm sure that everyone would like to know. I've scanned the threads about the comparisons between the Synergy ball joints and the stock ones - between that and the price - that is what sold me in the past. So far so good.

SubAtomicGenius is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-13-2013, 06:04 PM   #32
kody4
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I'm not saying synergy is junk either because I have a lot of synergy parts and they have held up very well but the ball joints to me where pretty disappointing. I did email them to see what there input is and if they will warranty them. Still waiting to hear back. I could have just got a bad batch
kody4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-13-2013, 06:16 PM   #33
brianjw
2012 JK Wrangler 

Installed mine last November and I've put around 10k miles on them with 35s. No signs up anything loose up front (all synergy components).
Lots of hard offroad, hundreds of miles off nasty washboard, sand, snow, mud, water etc.
I greased mine on installed, frequently initially and now at least every 3k miles when I change the oil. More often if I've been in lots of water/mud or ******d the underside with a pressure washer.
brianjw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-13-2013, 10:02 PM   #34
Make mine a Jeep!

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kody4 View Post
my synergy ball joints failed after three months and only about 3k miles. the lowers are looser now then the oem ones ever got. my jeep is only on 35 inch tires and I grease everything on a regular basis. to be honest im pretty disappointed with them. IMO
Are you sure that they failed? You started a thread “Synergy ball joints” were I posted (post #6) to explain what you are most likely experiencing with the used Synergy’s in hand.
1222 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.