Synergy coil spacers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Synergy coil spacers

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Artec JK Under Armor BellypanEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 07-14-2013, 05:58 PM   #1
DuckRunner09
2012 JK Wrangler 

Synergy coil spacers

I'm ordering a set of synergy coil spacers this week from krawl off road. Anyone running these? I'm debating whether to get 1 3/4 for both front and rear or should I go with the 3/4 in the rear and the 1 3/4 in the front? Not sure how that would look but it seems like most lifts are slightly taller in the front. I do plan on adding a winch eventually and heavier bumper at some point if that helps.

Unread 07-15-2013, 06:49 AM   #2
Remmy18
2012 JK Wrangler 

I don't have the Synergy but have the TF leveling kit (2" front 1" rear) and love the stance. Took the rake out. I'd definitely go an inch bigger in the front if you're going to add weight up there. Hope that helps somewhat.

Tried to post a pic but got denied by file size...
Remmy18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2013, 06:51 AM   #3
Remmy18
2012 JK Wrangler 

Tried it again.

image-1217977928.jpg
Unread 07-15-2013, 06:57 AM   #4
DuckRunner09
2012 JK Wrangler 

Awesome thanks!
Unread 07-15-2013, 07:01 AM   #5
Remmy18
2012 JK Wrangler 

No prob man. Just be prepared that if you're going with a heavy winch and bumper combo eventually, the stock springs will sag with the added weight and put you close to stock height even with the spacers. That's why I am not going with a heavy aftermarket bumper and a winch with synthetic line for reduced weight. Just a heads up and good luck.
Unread 07-15-2013, 09:21 AM   #6
DuckRunner09
2012 JK Wrangler 

Well I'm looking at smaller winches, figure I'd rather have a 6k rated winch with synthetic line and a snatch block than a heavy 9k winch. I won't be running a heavy bumper quite so soon though. Figure maybe next summer I'll hit the drawing boards and fab up my own then. Maybe by then I'll have money for a real lift anyways.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.