Suspension upgrade for the weight of bumper and winch - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Suspension upgrade for the weight of bumper and winch

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 10-02-2012, 08:47 PM   #31
JeepCO12
2012 JK Wrangler 

Thanks I'll look at spacers some more and the Terraflex. It occurs to me that the Call of Duty version has Mopar(AEV) bumpers on it and I should look at what hey did for suspension on that set up - it might give me a starting point.

JeepCO12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2012, 08:59 AM   #32
RockHard426
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
The Teraflex 1.5" leveling coils are a great option . No adjustable arms or track bar replacement needed. They handle the weight of the bumper and winch without sacrificing ride quality. Stock shocks can also be re-used. I ran this set up initially when we got our JKU it flexed well off road and handled nice on road.
Boss , do you have more pictures of your jeep with the Teraflex 1.5 setup ? , I have a 2013 JKUR and just put a bumper and winch on the front and was now thinking about doing the leveling coils , just curious how it looks.... Here is my front end

RockHard426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2012, 06:40 PM   #33
TheBoss
2012 JK Wrangler 

Here are a couple that are on my phone. I have some better ones on the pc if you had something particular in mind.

forumrunner_20121006_193912.jpg

forumrunner_20121006_193958.jpg

[COLOR="Black"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Black"][URL="http://groups.jeepforum.com/built-not-bought/"][COLOR="Black"]Built Not Bought #690[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson[/COLOR][SIZE="2"][/SIZE]
TheBoss is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
suspension

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.