Superchips error - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Superchips error

50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.cFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectThanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.com

Unread 07-24-2010, 06:38 PM   #1
skiro98
2007 JK Wrangler 

Superchips error

Sorry - did a search and came up empty...

I installed the 87 tune last week with no problems (just after I updated the programmer).

Tried to install the 91 octane tune and came up with 'general error G-3F'. Connected it to my Pc and it connected fine and said its up to date. Retried on my JK and got the same error.

Anyone else experience this?

(sent a msg to superchips - but they are only open M-F...so I was kind of anxious)

Thanks

skiro98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2010, 07:34 PM   #2
skivviss
2010 JK Wrangler 

i have gotten this message. but disconnecting the superchips and letting the jeep sit a few moments always has let it go through on the second try.

but, sounds like if you went in and checked the pc update, you gave it enough time between tries. ugh.

are you getting it while its loading the tune or as its trying to synch with the jeep? mine always occurred while trying to synch.
skivviss is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2010, 09:33 PM   #3
plac
2012 JK Wrangler 

turn your key 1 more notch.
Unread 10-21-2011, 05:17 PM   #4
JChurch

Sorry everyone for the thread revival...

Just bought a superchips flash PAQ and getting the 3F error. The error comes up trying to tune. Reads all the information, gets the correct VIN, reads RPM and temperature, shows as stock with 27.5 inch tire size. I bought it to resolve the speedometer being way off (35 inch tires now) and perhaps get a little more performance.

Tried using different key positions, updated superchips when I bought it.
JChurch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.