suggestion on where to buy screw today - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > suggestion on where to buy screw today

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!New Vendor - ARTEC Industries Battery MountsDana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJ

Unread 05-26-2014, 10:06 AM   #1
firefitr26
2009 JK Wrangler 

suggestion on where to buy screw today

I need a screw for soft top shoulder. I am five hours from home and local jeep dealer parts department is closed. Does anyone have a suggestion on a place that would have one? I checked Napa, Auto zone, and advanced online, but they don't have the part listed. I am in central new Jersey near i80. This is for 2011 unlimited

Unread 05-26-2014, 10:16 AM   #2
AngryRedBird

@firefitr26

It is unclear as to what your referring to as the "soft top shoulder". Please explain the location and or what the issues is.
AngryRedBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2014, 10:22 AM   #3
firefitr26
2009 JK Wrangler 

http://m.quadratec.com/products/prod...pid=11132+9148
Unread 05-26-2014, 10:49 AM   #4
AngryRedBird

@firefitr26

To bad this didn't happen on any other given weekend or I could have met you near Del.. Just not willing to tackle the bridge at this point in time.. However.. I'm willing to send you one of these if needed.. may take a few days getting there.
AngryRedBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2014, 11:09 AM   #5
Brut4ce

2010 JK Wrangler 

suggestion on where to buy a screw today.

If you were closer to Vegas I'd have said there's a cat house in mina.....lol

aside of that a ace hardware or specialty hardware retail store might be open....i just looked for those for someone else in my pile and no luck....Both at shop and home.....

BUILT FOR THE ROCKS BUILD CLICK HERE
Brut4ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2014, 11:10 AM   #6
firefitr26
2009 JK Wrangler 

IAppreciate it, but I will get one when I get home. I think i will zip tie it for now.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.