Stupid pre-ownership questions - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Stupid pre-ownership questions

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 04-28-2010, 01:49 PM   #16
Russrover
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilldweller View Post
Well, your pockets will still stay empty with the Jeep. But at least you'll be spending your cash on mods rather than repairs.
I wheel with plenty of Rovers from the ExPo crowd. Somebody's got to be around to jump-start them.
Haha, ouch! True story though! Found out my yesterday one of my dad's accounts is Rusty's in AL.

Russrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2010, 02:02 PM   #17
frenchlayer
2010 JK Wrangler 

Try out Nelm's automotive on canton highway, close to you and great service. I have known the owner since we were in elementary school, and won't let anyone else work on my rigs. He recently moved to a bigger shop since he stays so busy
frenchlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2010, 02:11 PM   #18
Russrover
2007 JK Wrangler 

Thanks for the tip!
Russrover is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.