Stoked-15s Fit!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Stoked-15s Fit!!

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueBlack Friday SALE! Up to 20% off at Diode Dynamics!Metalcloak's Black Friday & Small Business Saturday Sa

Unread 08-06-2010, 07:38 PM   #1
Farmdiesel
2007 JK Wrangler 

Stoked-15s Fit!!

So... I ordered 1 ProComp 8179 (3.75 BS and -19mm offset) from Discount Tire and it came in today. Fit test worked, no rubbing and enough room for balancing weights. Now I have 4 more ProComps on the way and 5 33x12.50 GY Duratracs. I wanted the Grabber AT2s but they are on national backorder. Not a fan of GY but I've heard goodthings bout the Duratracs and the guys at Discount had good things to say bo ut them.

Will post pics when it's done. The duratracs will mount with blackletter out right???

I can't say enough good things about Discount, I called every tire shop in town and they were by far the most helpful and informative. Not to mention having the best price! And I paid no tax due to their special for tax free weekend! Thxs Uncle Sam...

procomp.jpg  
Farmdiesel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-06-2010, 07:51 PM   #2
bubba2u
2009 JK Wrangler 

its gonna look sweet. i'm running 15's too. 35/12.5/15 km2. they measure 34.25" mounted so you may want to get 35's.

bubba2u is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-06-2010, 10:13 PM   #3
Make mine a Jeep!

2012 JK Wrangler 

Wow, they definitely look good on your Jeep. For me though, Iím not liking the red and blue stripes.
Unread 08-06-2010, 11:11 PM   #4
fernjack
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmdiesel View Post
So... I ordered 1 ProComp 8179 (3.75 BS and -19mm offset) from Discount Tire and it came in today. Fit test worked, no rubbing and enough room for balancing weights. Now I have 4 more ProComps on the way and 5 33x12.50 GY Duratracs. I wanted the Grabber AT2s but they are on national backorder. Not a fan of GY but I've heard goodthings bout the Duratracs and the guys at Discount had good things to say bo ut them.

Will post pics when it's done. The duratracs will mount with blackletter out right???

I can't say enough good things about Discount, I called every tire shop in town and they were by far the most helpful and informative. Not to mention having the best price! And I paid no tax due to their special for tax free weekend! Thxs Uncle Sam...
Those look
07' Rubi Unlimited 6spd. , Rescue green #64 CDN , 35x12.5 mudders
Rick .
fernjack is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-06-2010, 11:33 PM   #5
MacK
Web Wheeler

2010 JK Wrangler 

I have duratracs and LOVE them! Make sure you post pictures so I can see them!
I don't want your d**n lemons! What the hell are these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

Mango Tango 2010 JK Wrangler Rubicon
Silver 2000 TJ Wrangler Sport
---
Quote:
The 2008 Jeep Wrangler is not so much an SUV as it is an experience. It's slow and loud, handles poorly, has crummy interior materials and features doors that provide virtually no crash protection. But when it comes to off-road performance, the Wrangler is simply the best choice available.
MacK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-07-2010, 05:15 PM   #6
Farmdiesel
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacK87 View Post
I have duratracs and LOVE them! Make sure you post pictures so I can see them!
You and me both man. I can't wait to get them on, hopefully there will get here by the end of the week. I may have to pull the seats, carpet and bedline the tub this week just to pass the time.

Glad you like the Duratracs, are they mounted black side out??
Farmdiesel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-07-2010, 08:51 PM   #7
bubba2u
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1222 View Post
Wow, they definitely look good on your Jeep. For me though, Iím not liking the red and blue stripes.
at least they are on my jeep.
bubba2u is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.