Stock Wrangler Unlimited Sport action picture thread... - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Stock Wrangler Unlimited Sport action picture thread...

Official Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitLong Arm kits for all JK models from Clayton Off Road

Unread 01-02-2013, 07:17 PM   #16
pentastarguy
Web Wheeler
2012 JK Wrangler 

xzy semper fi, from an old field med corpsman. nice jeep.
tmattprice, great pics and nice jeep.

pentastarguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2013, 07:23 PM   #17
jloman77
2007 JK Wrangler 

wheeling mine stock suspension and rubicon wheels and tires. I will say if you are going to wheel it stock look into rocker armor as I put some on mine early and was glad when i ended up using them.

the second picture was after I got stuck and was getting pulled back out and the rock stuck on my cross member. Front tires are completely off the ground. That little rock garden cost me a cross member and tie rod.
600_62996262.jpeg   600_74528782.jpeg  
jloman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2013, 07:40 PM   #18
tmattprice
2012 JK Wrangler 

Absolutely agree on the rocker armor A MUST HAVE for stock height Jeeps. I am still running naked in that department, but they are at the top of my list Just wheel slow, and pick your lines carefully at the high points and don't try and straddle rocks
tmattprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2013, 08:51 PM   #19
Dead-On
2013 JK Wrangler 

I've had it almost a month now and I'll be adding, modding and changing things soon so here it is till then...

Dead-On is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.