Stock fenders - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Stock fenders

Jeep Wrangler Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontJeep Grand Cherokee Window RegulatorComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 01-03-2013, 08:09 AM   #1
jstrubberg
2009 JK Wrangler 

Stock fenders

Anyone got a minute to take a measurement for me? I'm considering ditching my cut fenders and putting a stock fender back on. I'm curious if they will cover up my 315, though.

Can someone measure from the body line and tell me how far out the fenders go? I may have to look at something aftermarket to cover these oversize shoes.

jstrubberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2013, 08:47 AM   #2
jcgribks
2012 JK Wrangler 

Ok, the rears stick out 4.75" from the body. The fronts I measured just under the hood latch against the metal hood outwards and it ws 10.75".
jcgribks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2013, 09:07 AM   #3
jstrubberg
2009 JK Wrangler 

Appreciate it!
jstrubberg is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.