Starscan - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Starscan

Great prices on seating!--Oconee Off-RoadTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion Kit

Unread 05-28-2013, 12:28 PM   #1
waterboarder
2007 JK Wrangler 

Starscan

Dealers here are quoting $116 to use their Starscan tool to turn off the power delay for lights and radio.......which seems ridiculous to me.

What are others paying?

waterboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2013, 12:31 PM   #2
Apostle
2013 JK Wrangler 

Nothing. Its a dashboard option in 13's.

[CENTER]You'll get over it[/CENTER]

[SIZE="1"]"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”
–Voltaire[/SIZE]
Apostle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2013, 12:33 PM   #3
Apostle
2013 JK Wrangler 

Cant delete that. So will try to answer. think this was covered a while ago, like 2011, try searching

[CENTER]You'll get over it[/CENTER]

[SIZE="1"]"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”
–Voltaire[/SIZE]
Apostle is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.