Square Tube Rock Sliders for 2012 Rubicon - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Square Tube Rock Sliders for 2012 Rubicon

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 01-21-2014, 07:07 PM   #1
dsarraf

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Square Tube Rock Sliders for 2012 Rubicon

Does anyone offer square tube rock sliders for the two door JK? I would like to keep my stock Rubi rails on.

'96 Cherokee bumper - $80.00 obo
1 stock bumper, R & L end caps, 2 mounting brackets, hardware, 1 plate holder - used for 2 months, good shape, dirty

'96 Cherokee wheels - $best offer
4 stock steel wheels - used for 10 years, good shape, some scratches

'96 Cherokee donut - $best offer
1 stock donut - used a few miles

'96 Cherokee lower control arm
- $200.00 obo
1 Skyjacker Double Flex lower control arm (L), 1 Skyjacker Double Flex lower control arm (R), RE114X1L & RE114X1R, 1.25" ends with 1" bolt holes, Teflon/Kevlar lined & self lubricating (for 3" lift) - used for 2 days, (20 miles), good shape, dirty, replaced beacuse not what I wanted

SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED
dsarraf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-22-2014, 11:25 AM   #2
XTRyan
ExtremeTerrain.com

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsarraf View Post
Does anyone offer square tube rock sliders for the two door JK? I would like to keep my stock Rubi rails on.
Initially I was thinking the Smittybilt SRC Rock Rails would be the ticket, but Smittybilt says they wont fit with the OE Rubi Rails. Those SRC's are the only square bar sliders we carry.

I'm sure someone will jump in here if there are square slides that fit with the Rubi Rails, but I don't know of any. Let me know if you decide to take off the Rubi Rails and go with the SRC's or anything else we carry. I'd be happy to work up a quote for you.

-Ryan
EARN UP TO $200 TOWARD YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
PM me for our JeepForum Discount Code (must have 25 posts) or Price-Matching!
GET YOUR FREE JEEP PARTS CATALOG!
XTRyan is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-22-2014, 12:24 PM   #3
justin credible
2012 JK Wrangler 

Ace sliders work with your rubicon rails. They're not square though.
justin credible is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.