Spiderwebshade - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Spiderwebshade

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 08-20-2013, 01:23 PM   #16
MRG56
2013 JK Wrangler 

We put our new Spidershade on over the weekend, and many thanks to forum posters about tips on installation directions. A crochet tool was really helpful for stretching the bungee cords. The shade works great with no flapping. We did put in some 3/4" x 3/8" weather stripping on top of roll bar as a proactive measure against any grommet slapping. Overall, were are extrmely satisfied with the reduction in UV, and made riding topless in SoFlo in August enjoyable.

MRG56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2013, 07:20 PM   #17
Fireball
2009 JK Wrangler 

I have the dirty dog screen top and I love it. It fits great, close to the roll bars, so there's no big gaps. It's not noisy, and it makes the cab nice shady, keeps me cool in the Florida sun! I got it from http://www.dirtydog4x4.com hope this helps!
Fireball is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.