Spare Tire Covers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Spare Tire Covers

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Restorations, Mild to Wild! CCORGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.com

Unread 04-16-2008, 07:16 AM   #1
lebby83
2008 JK Wrangler 

Spare Tire Covers

Hey guys - need some help with this one.

For my dad's birthday, I would like to buy him a spare tire cover. I would like to find one that has something to do with fishing on it. If not, I will get a plain black or grey one and get someone to embroider something on it.

Do you have any recomendations of where to look and or the best site just to order a plain one?

Also, since the Jeep is 100 miles away from where I am and won't be seeing it for two weeks.....do you guys have any idea what the standard size of the tires are on a 08 JK.

Thanks for any ideas.

rob

lebby83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2008, 08:21 AM   #2
SoCalJK
2007 JK Wrangler 

For the covers, try eb@y. There are plenty there. I have also seen some that will customize the cover for you.

I believe that the tire size is going to be either 21 or 32 inches depending on the package your dad got.
Unread 04-16-2008, 08:21 AM   #3
SoCalJK
2007 JK Wrangler 

For the covers, try eb@y. There are plenty there. I have also seen some that will customize the cover for you.

I believe that the tire size is going to be either 21 or 32 inches depending on the package your dad got.
Unread 04-16-2008, 04:31 PM   #4
GEP1
2008 JK Wrangler 

I got mine in ABS and the place has and will do anything inc. sending in your own pictures.They are in Alaska and their products are of the highest quality. Go to sparetirecovers.com by brockman signs. I love mine.
GEP1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.