Soft top windows - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Soft top windows

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 02-26-2007, 06:33 PM   #1
jsantoli

Soft top windows

Sorry if these are all newbie questions but I looked at other posts and couldnt find an answer. Do all the new jeeps come with clear windows? I see other ones on the road with tinted soft top windows and I was wondering if they were an option. Or if I could switch my clear ones in to the dealer for tinted ones. Any answer would be very helpful. Thanks

Joe

jsantoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2007, 06:47 PM   #2
scottyc
2007 JK Wrangler 

Tinted windows are an option on the X and Rubicon. They come standard on the Sahara. On the Unlimited, the 'S' upgrade package for the X also includes tinted windows.
scottyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2007, 07:06 PM   #3
jsantoli

cool, i'm going to call my dealership tomorrow and see if I can turn in the clear ones and add some cash towards tinted ones.
Unread 02-26-2007, 07:09 PM   #4
STANSUSKI

tinted soft top window kit is about $289-
2007 Unlimited X base model black,6spd.4.10,front and rear mats.Added deep tint softop windows,30%tint front and15%rear doors.Mopar hitch and 4-way wiring harness.Optional 17" wheels/tires.COMING SOON 2009 RUBICON UNLIMITED PURCHASED 04/17/2009
STANSUSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2007, 07:23 PM   #5
jsantoli

Yeah I saw that on the jeep webpage, but do you think they will take the clear ones back and let me pay the difference?
Unread 02-26-2007, 08:24 PM   #6
TexasChopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsantoli
Yeah I saw that on the jeep webpage, but do you think they will take the clear ones back and let me pay the difference?

I am willing to bet the answer is no. Hope I am wrong though
TexasChopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2007, 08:36 PM   #7
jsantoli

I didnt think so either but figured it would be worth a shot, all they can do is say no

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.