Originally Posted by deitzberg
This is how I install my combo:
1) stuff the top in the boot
2) next lay the tonneau flat over the rear cargo area
3) attach the side plastic flaps on both sides of the jeep
4) wrap the tonneau cover roll bar arms around the roll bars "with the soft top boot on just lift the top up a bit in order to attach tonneau to the roll bar"
5) at this point the rear corner plastic flaps of the tonneau cover are not attached.
6) attach the soft top boot plastic flaps, all around "the boot flaps will go over the rear most tonneau flaps"
7) pull the rear tailgate flap from the tonneau cover and attach the Velcro to the underside of the boot "pull tight"
A few notes this mod works best when the tonneau cover and boot is warm. I also remove the tailgate bar so the boot lays into the tonneau cover.
|soft top , soft top compatibility , tonneau cover , unlimited , unlimited soft top|
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|