Soft Top Shoulder Bolt Size?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Soft Top Shoulder Bolt Size??

Black Friday Sale - Deep Discounts from ExtremeTerrain.com6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 06-19-2012, 09:03 AM   #1
saintdoggx
2012 JK Wrangler 

Soft Top Shoulder Bolt Size??

I just recently purchased a used soft top for my 2012 JKU and the soft top was missing several pieces of hardware. I have someone that can make the needed bolts that i'm missing but i need to get him the size of the bolts. I am asking about the shoulder bolts. The bolts that attach the bow of the soft top to the bracket on the roll bar part #6036311AA. I need the overall length of the bolt, the length of the shoulder, and the thread. If anyone can help out I would be very thankful!

saintdoggx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2012, 01:05 PM   #2
JeepCares

Worst case scenario - you could buy one from the dealer and give it to your guy to measure.
Unread 06-20-2012, 01:53 PM   #3
gregaf3
2013 JK Wrangler 

here are the specs... They are $3.51 each online. If you buddy is willing to fab up four of these for less than $14.04 can you please give his contact info.
2012-06-20_11-45-59_30.jpg   2012-06-20_11-46-34_574.jpg   2012-06-20_11-46-52_737.jpg   2012-06-20_11-47-34_73.jpg  
Unread 06-20-2012, 03:44 PM   #4
Jiblet
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaf3 View Post
here are the specs... They are $3.51 each online. If you buddy is willing to fab up four of these for less than $14.04 can you please give his contact info.
Now that's service!

Not to hijack, but I lost a couple of those bolts so I just bought the quick-release bow knuckles from Q-tec. Sure, it cost more but.... convenient!
Jiblet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2012, 03:07 PM   #5
saintdoggx
2012 JK Wrangler 

Awesome pictures!! Thanks so much!! I will see what he can do. Hopefully he can fab these up.
saintdoggx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
soft top

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.