Skyjacker 2.5" JK 4-Door Suspension Lift - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Skyjacker 2.5" JK 4-Door Suspension Lift

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wd

Unread 08-30-2006, 05:01 PM   #1
wayoflife

Skyjacker 2.5" JK 4-Door Suspension Lift

Hey everyone, I just got word that Skyjacker has just released a 2.5" Suspension Lift for the 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler.

I think the photo pretty much says it all but if you're interested, a few more details can be found at my website:
Project-JK.com

wayoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2006, 09:57 AM   #2
Maximum Carnage
2002 KJ Liberty 

How much did you pay for this Skyjacker lift? I haven't been able to find a nice beefy one under $500.00
Maximum Carnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2006, 10:14 AM   #3
wayoflife

sorry, i haven't actually bought this kit. i just got word that skyjacker had just released them for sale and thought people would like to know. unfortunately, i don't know who will be selling this kit and the prices i've listed were just what i was told.
Unread 09-04-2006, 10:45 PM   #4
ODAMO
2008 JK Wrangler 

It looks as though this 2.5" lift might be just enough to safely run 35s. The fender wells look to be able to handle atleast 33s maybe 34s with no lift. 37s with a 4" lift doesn't seem far fetched.
ODAMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2006, 11:07 PM   #5
wayoflife

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODAMO
It looks as though this 2.5" lift might be just enough to safely run 35s. The fender wells look to be able to handle atleast 33s maybe 34s with no lift. 37s with a 4" lift doesn't seem far fetched.
33's for sure and maybe 35's too depending on how much "actual" lift these coils ultimately yield. i know with the 3" full traction kit, 35's just fit. and i agree, with 4", 37's should fit nicely

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.