Show us your JK wheelin' Vids here!!! - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Show us your JK wheelin' Vids here!!!

Jeep Wrangler Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontJeep Grand Cherokee Window RegulatorComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 08-03-2009, 09:22 PM   #121
Evil_Trolloc
2008 JK Wrangler 

I'm new to putting videos on YouTube, so I'm not sure why it doesn't have a pic.. but it does play

Not the best place to start losing traction.. It had also started to get a little wet..
a few stills from the watchers:

08 rubicon / 2dr / 6spd / 3.5" rockkrawler / 1" BL / 36" TSL's / superior rear axle shafts, JE Reel 1350 rear DS / skidrow oil/trans skid / riddler covers / EVO C gussets / RK truss / custom grill gaurd / CB / Herculiner / home brew sliders / plenty of scratches
Evil_Trolloc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2009, 01:08 PM   #122
PanthersFan
Not old, just older

2007 JK Wrangler 

My JK at Uwharrie

This is my Stock X (with Rubicon Wheels/tires) at Uwarrie on Kodak Rock. There's a good illustration of how BLD works just after the 1 minute mark. I've got an open diff on the front, but both wheels were searching for traction. The terrain is pretty steep, plus the ledge I was trying to climb made for a good challenge.

[YT]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gTSFjXy5FmY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gTSFjXy5FmY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YT]

This is the other one I like. Felt like I was closer to rolling than I really was.

[YT]<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M8K_UPA8WT4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M8K_UPA8WT4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>[/YT]

I've got a few others on YouTube as well...
THE Conventions of a number of the States, having at the time of their adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added: And as extending the ground of public confidence in the Government, will best ensure the beneficent ends of its institution.
PanthersFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2009, 07:13 PM   #123
b_c
2008 JK Wrangler 

my black jeep on descent

black jeep flexin' in a playground

greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends -john 15:13
b_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2009, 07:47 PM   #124
b_c
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan View Post
This is the other one I like. Felt like I was closer to rolling than I really was.
did you have your sway bar disconnected?

greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends -john 15:13
b_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2009, 06:52 AM   #125
PanthersFan
Not old, just older

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_c View Post
did you have your sway bar disconnected?
Yes. I'd been there before with the sway bar connected and had to take an easier line.
THE Conventions of a number of the States, having at the time of their adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added: And as extending the ground of public confidence in the Government, will best ensure the beneficent ends of its institution.
Unread 08-23-2009, 03:59 PM   #126
tulsarob
2008 JK Wrangler 

Disney Oklahoma

Here's a little taste of wheelin at Disney Oklahoma on 8-22-09.

Trail time. Loaded up, movin out..

Figure 8

Rollin up to skinny

Doin the skinny. Concentrait and try not to blink. lol

Silver Bullet blows a tire

Terminator and kitty

Headin back out

Hogans ally
2008 JK Silver Rubicon, 2 dr, 6 spd, pwr windows, tow package, slush mats, lockin gas cap, lug nut locks, shorty antenna, woven-wire grill guard, Cobra 75WXST, Wilson 3' Flex Antenna, Teraflex ant bracket, Highrock element doors, RR Grab Handles,RR Fire Ext Holder, RR bumper,Smittybilt 8k winch,Daystar 3/4 coil spacer on front, Kilby engine skid, Rockhard transfer case skid, Poision Spyder evap skid

Last edited by tulsarob; 08-27-2009 at 06:41 PM..
tulsarob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2009, 04:22 AM   #127
harald-hans
2008 JK Wrangler 

Here are two simple videos from our "FourWheelers" - my Yellow Rubi CRD, my wifes Land Rover Defender and my mates Sahara CRD ...

First one

Second one

Greetings from Germany

harald-hans

Yellow RubiKong - Frontside / Yellow RubiKong - Backside
harald-hans is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2009, 05:44 AM   #128
dolbex
2008 JK Wrangler 

First Time Out

Last Saturday was my first day off road since I purchased my first Wrangler and it was better than I could have imagined. We were at Amacalola park in north GA and we got some pretty good pics. Really nothing but stock on my JK except a replaced bumper and tow hooks. Here's the highlight of my day but there are some other good pics of my buddy's TJ and Liberty.

Picasa Web Albums - Penny & Steve - Jeep Day 8-30-09
dolbex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2009, 04:24 AM   #129
tulsarob
2008 JK Wrangler 

Disney rock crawlers

part 1

part 2
2008 JK Silver Rubicon, 2 dr, 6 spd, pwr windows, tow package, slush mats, lockin gas cap, lug nut locks, shorty antenna, woven-wire grill guard, Cobra 75WXST, Wilson 3' Flex Antenna, Teraflex ant bracket, Highrock element doors, RR Grab Handles,RR Fire Ext Holder, RR bumper,Smittybilt 8k winch,Daystar 3/4 coil spacer on front, Kilby engine skid, Rockhard transfer case skid, Poision Spyder evap skid

Last edited by tulsarob; 09-09-2009 at 07:28 PM..
Unread 09-13-2009, 10:48 PM   #130
rylnn18
2007 JK Wrangler 

Just getting the jeep muddy!
I decided to try out iMovie too, which I think turned out pretty sick...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LMCjQvZDNE

or you can just watch the embedded video below... haha sorry.
First post...
rylnn18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2009, 10:51 PM   #131
rylnn18
2007 JK Wrangler 

rylnn18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2009, 08:44 AM   #132
tulsarob
2008 JK Wrangler 

extreme4wheelin novice run

2009 extreme4wheelin novice run at Disney Oklahoma...

extreme4wheelin part 1 on Yahoo! Video

extreme4wheelin part 2 on Yahoo! Video

extreme4wheelin part 3 on Yahoo! Video

extreme4wheelin part 4 on Yahoo! Video

extreme4wheelin part 5 on Yahoo! Video

extreme4wheelin part 6 on Yahoo! Video

extreme4wheelin part 7 on Yahoo! Video
Unread 11-26-2009, 01:18 AM   #133
PoisonSpyder
Vendor

2007 JK Wrangler 

Poison Spyder JK Climbing Backdoor at the Hammer's - Johnson Valley, CA

www.PoisonSpyder.com

Spyder Bytes Blog
Become a fan on Facebook
MySpace a Place for Friends
PoisonSpyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2009, 06:41 AM   #134
PanthersFan
Not old, just older

2007 JK Wrangler 

Uwharrie

Last edited by PanthersFan; 11-26-2009 at 06:51 AM..
Unread 11-29-2009, 04:00 PM   #135
s1edneck700
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonSpyder View Post
Poison Spyder JK Climbing Backdoor at the Hammer's - Johnson Valley, CA
That was ridiculous....
s1edneck700 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
image , JK Wrangler , video , video images , wrangler

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.