Show us your JK wheelin' Vids here!!! - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Show us your JK wheelin' Vids here!!!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsCurrie

Unread 08-03-2009, 10:22 PM   #121
Evil_Trolloc
2008 JK Wrangler 

I'm new to putting videos on YouTube, so I'm not sure why it doesn't have a pic.. but it does play

Not the best place to start losing traction.. It had also started to get a little wet..
a few stills from the watchers:

08 rubicon / 2dr / 6spd / 3.5" rockkrawler / 1" BL / 36" TSL's / superior rear axle shafts, JE Reel 1350 rear DS / skidrow oil/trans skid / riddler covers / EVO C gussets / RK truss / custom grill gaurd / CB / Herculiner / home brew sliders / plenty of scratches
Evil_Trolloc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-04-2009, 02:08 PM   #122
PanthersFan
Not old, just older

2007 JK Wrangler 

My JK at Uwharrie

This is my Stock X (with Rubicon Wheels/tires) at Uwarrie on Kodak Rock. There's a good illustration of how BLD works just after the 1 minute mark. I've got an open diff on the front, but both wheels were searching for traction. The terrain is pretty steep, plus the ledge I was trying to climb made for a good challenge.

[YT]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gTSFjXy5FmY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gTSFjXy5FmY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YT]

This is the other one I like. Felt like I was closer to rolling than I really was.

[YT]<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M8K_UPA8WT4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M8K_UPA8WT4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>[/YT]

I've got a few others on YouTube as well...
THE Conventions of a number of the States, having at the time of their adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added: And as extending the ground of public confidence in the Government, will best ensure the beneficent ends of its institution.
PanthersFan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-09-2009, 08:13 PM   #123
b_c
2008 JK Wrangler 

my black jeep on descent

black jeep flexin' in a playground

greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends -john 15:13
b_c is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-09-2009, 08:47 PM   #124
b_c
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan View Post
This is the other one I like. Felt like I was closer to rolling than I really was.
did you have your sway bar disconnected?

greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends -john 15:13
b_c is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-10-2009, 07:52 AM   #125
PanthersFan
Not old, just older

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_c View Post
did you have your sway bar disconnected?
Yes. I'd been there before with the sway bar connected and had to take an easier line.
THE Conventions of a number of the States, having at the time of their adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added: And as extending the ground of public confidence in the Government, will best ensure the beneficent ends of its institution.
Unread 08-23-2009, 04:59 PM   #126
tulsarob
2008 JK Wrangler 

Disney Oklahoma

Here's a little taste of wheelin at Disney Oklahoma on 8-22-09.

Trail time. Loaded up, movin out..

Figure 8

Rollin up to skinny

Doin the skinny. Concentrait and try not to blink. lol

Silver Bullet blows a tire

Terminator and kitty

Headin back out

Hogans ally
2008 JK Silver Rubicon, 2 dr, 6 spd, pwr windows, tow package, slush mats, lockin gas cap, lug nut locks, shorty antenna, woven-wire grill guard, Cobra 75WXST, Wilson 3' Flex Antenna, Teraflex ant bracket, Highrock element doors, RR Grab Handles,RR Fire Ext Holder, RR bumper,Smittybilt 8k winch,Daystar 3/4 coil spacer on front, Kilby engine skid, Rockhard transfer case skid, Poision Spyder evap skid

Last edited by tulsarob; 08-27-2009 at 07:41 PM..
tulsarob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-30-2009, 05:22 AM   #127
harald-hans
2008 JK Wrangler 

Here are two simple videos from our "FourWheelers" - my Yellow Rubi CRD, my wifes Land Rover Defender and my mates Sahara CRD ...

First one

Second one

Greetings from Germany

harald-hans

Yellow RubiKong - Frontside / Yellow RubiKong - Backside
harald-hans is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-02-2009, 06:44 AM   #128
dolbex
2008 JK Wrangler 

First Time Out

Last Saturday was my first day off road since I purchased my first Wrangler and it was better than I could have imagined. We were at Amacalola park in north GA and we got some pretty good pics. Really nothing but stock on my JK except a replaced bumper and tow hooks. Here's the highlight of my day but there are some other good pics of my buddy's TJ and Liberty.

Picasa Web Albums - Penny & Steve - Jeep Day 8-30-09
dolbex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-09-2009, 05:24 AM   #129
tulsarob
2008 JK Wrangler 

Disney rock crawlers

part 1

part 2
2008 JK Silver Rubicon, 2 dr, 6 spd, pwr windows, tow package, slush mats, lockin gas cap, lug nut locks, shorty antenna, woven-wire grill guard, Cobra 75WXST, Wilson 3' Flex Antenna, Teraflex ant bracket, Highrock element doors, RR Grab Handles,RR Fire Ext Holder, RR bumper,Smittybilt 8k winch,Daystar 3/4 coil spacer on front, Kilby engine skid, Rockhard transfer case skid, Poision Spyder evap skid

Last edited by tulsarob; 09-09-2009 at 08:28 PM..
Unread 09-13-2009, 11:48 PM   #130
rylnn18
2007 JK Wrangler 

Just getting the jeep muddy!
I decided to try out iMovie too, which I think turned out pretty sick...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LMCjQvZDNE

or you can just watch the embedded video below... haha sorry.
First post...
rylnn18 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2009, 11:51 PM   #131
rylnn18
2007 JK Wrangler 

rylnn18 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-28-2009, 09:44 AM   #132
tulsarob
2008 JK Wrangler 

extreme4wheelin novice run

2009 extreme4wheelin novice run at Disney Oklahoma...

extreme4wheelin part 1 on Yahoo! Video

extreme4wheelin part 2 on Yahoo! Video

extreme4wheelin part 3 on Yahoo! Video

extreme4wheelin part 4 on Yahoo! Video

extreme4wheelin part 5 on Yahoo! Video

extreme4wheelin part 6 on Yahoo! Video

extreme4wheelin part 7 on Yahoo! Video
Unread 11-26-2009, 02:18 AM   #133
PoisonSpyder
Vendor

2007 JK Wrangler 

Poison Spyder JK Climbing Backdoor at the Hammer's - Johnson Valley, CA

www.PoisonSpyder.com

Spyder Bytes Blog
Become a fan on Facebook
MySpace a Place for Friends
PoisonSpyder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-26-2009, 07:41 AM   #134
PanthersFan
Not old, just older

2007 JK Wrangler 

Uwharrie

Last edited by PanthersFan; 11-26-2009 at 07:51 AM..
Unread 11-29-2009, 05:00 PM   #135
s1edneck700
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonSpyder View Post
Poison Spyder JK Climbing Backdoor at the Hammer's - Johnson Valley, CA
That was ridiculous....
s1edneck700 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
image , JK Wrangler , video , video images , wrangler

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.