Should I? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Should I?

ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.c

View Poll Results: What should I do?
Get the Power Wagon 7 10.94%
Keep the Jeep & trailer 18 28.13%
Sell the MINI & Trailer; keep the Jeep and PW 29 45.31%
Sell it all for bacon 10 15.63%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 06-03-2010, 08:39 AM   #31
Russrover
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilldweller View Post
I'm still struggling with the decision; the seller is interested in the MINI.

I like the truck but I'm having a problem justifying a move from a glorified tent to another glorified tent. Wet canvas is still wet canvas and I live in Georgia where I always have a better than average chance of camping in the rain.

I think I'm going to keep what I have for now and maybe trade the MINI for a 2500 diesel 4x4 and do my own build on it. Finish it with a 4Wheel Camper; Tom says he can build me a double-slider bed to fit my inconvenient height.
Totally understand. Rain has been so nasty here lately, I can't take the top off for a day!

Well, whatever you decide, good luck! I'm gonna have a free weekend in the middle of June if you guys are going anywhere! Maybe with a new truck!

RED JEEP CLUB MEMBER #586
Russrover is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-03-2010, 09:02 AM   #32
JIMBOX
Web Wheeler
2008 JK Wrangler 

Come on HD, move to Nevada Desert, it never rains ()

Oh, thats right, it'll be 115 and rain for ten minutes, but nothing gets wet and 20 minutes later--you'll never know it happened

Now winters, thats a different "FUN" story (snow)

You've put a lot of heart in that trailer, I think you'd rather keep that than the jeep !!

I know, mine has been thru two vehicles and probaly will No. three if they ever make the Hummer HX

I've had 4 different big Dodges--fantastic 4wd trucks !!

JIMBO
JIMBOX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.