I'm still struggling with the decision; the seller is interested in the MINI.
I like the truck but I'm having a problem justifying a move from a glorified tent to another glorified tent. Wet canvas is still wet canvas and I live in Georgia where I always have a better than average chance of camping in the rain.
I think I'm going to keep what I have for now and maybe trade the MINI for a 2500 diesel 4x4 and do my own build on it. Finish it with a 4Wheel Camper; Tom says he can build me a double-slider bed to fit my inconvenient height.
Totally understand. Rain has been so nasty here lately, I can't take the top off for a day!
Well, whatever you decide, good luck! I'm gonna have a free weekend in the middle of June if you guys are going anywhere! Maybe with a new truck!
07 X, 35 BF ATs, 3 inches of lift
RED JEEP CLUB MEMBER #586