Should I? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Should I?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

View Poll Results: What should I do?
Get the Power Wagon 7 10.94%
Keep the Jeep & trailer 18 28.13%
Sell the MINI & Trailer; keep the Jeep and PW 29 45.31%
Sell it all for bacon 10 15.63%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 06-03-2010, 07:39 AM   #31
Russrover
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilldweller View Post
I'm still struggling with the decision; the seller is interested in the MINI.

I like the truck but I'm having a problem justifying a move from a glorified tent to another glorified tent. Wet canvas is still wet canvas and I live in Georgia where I always have a better than average chance of camping in the rain.

I think I'm going to keep what I have for now and maybe trade the MINI for a 2500 diesel 4x4 and do my own build on it. Finish it with a 4Wheel Camper; Tom says he can build me a double-slider bed to fit my inconvenient height.
Totally understand. Rain has been so nasty here lately, I can't take the top off for a day!

Well, whatever you decide, good luck! I'm gonna have a free weekend in the middle of June if you guys are going anywhere! Maybe with a new truck!

RED JEEP CLUB MEMBER #586
Russrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2010, 08:02 AM   #32
JIMBOX
Web Wheeler
2008 JK Wrangler 

Come on HD, move to Nevada Desert, it never rains ()

Oh, thats right, it'll be 115 ° and rain for ten minutes, but nothing gets wet and 20 minutes later--you'll never know it happened

Now winters, thats a different "FUN" story (snow)

You've put a lot of heart in that trailer, I think you'd rather keep that than the jeep !!

I know, mine has been thru two vehicles and probaly will No. three if they ever make the Hummer HX

I've had 4 different big Dodges--fantastic 4wd trucks !!

JIMBO
JIMBOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.