Seat heaters for 2008 JEEP Rubicon Unlimited. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Seat heaters for 2008 JEEP Rubicon Unlimited.

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 10-29-2013, 07:19 PM   #1
WifeofJEEPguy

Seat heaters for 2008 JEEP Rubicon Unlimited.

Hi;
While I myself don't own a JEEP my husband does and he loves it. His JEEP is a 2008 Rubicon Unlimited. So, for Christmas I'd like to surprise him with a set of front seat heaters. We live in Ashton, Ontario, Canada and winter here can be pretty cold, not unlike alot of places. Anyways, I'm looking for some advice on what seat heater products people have purchased and where from, along with price. I've ordered many items over the past several years from Quadratec, and see that they do have a set for '07-'14 Wrangler Factory Front Seats #14159.101...$219.99. I'm just wondering what other brands people have found to be good, reliable and reasonably priced. I'll be ordering these very soon, so if anyone is able to help me out with the names and information of products they've used that would be great. Thank you in advance for any information that you may have to offer.

WifeofJEEPguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2013, 05:26 AM   #2
LIJeepJC
2012 JK Wrangler 

Hi! I installed the MOPAR kit in my 09 JK and loved it! Easy to do as well. Hardest part was sliding the self-stick heating pads between the seat cover and cushion material. This stuff is super sticky so u have to be careful that it doesn't fold over onto itself.

Good luck!
LIJeepJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2013, 09:05 AM   #3
AlbertaJeeper
2013 JK Wrangler 

I got them to install the Mopar ones on mine and include it in the financing when I got it. They're nice and toasty! Definitely awesome to have, especially on cloth seats. My seats are always warm before the engine so that helps out
AlbertaJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.