Seat Covers / Hard top help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Seat Covers / Hard top help

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 10-08-2013, 11:44 AM   #1
newguywrangler
2008 JK Wrangler 

Seat Covers / Hard top help

Two quick questions for you all knowing jeep guys out here.
First : smittybilt GEAR seat covers/ tailgate cover. Anyone running with these and got any input, looking at buying into the system however don't wanna waste my money on crap products.
Second: looking for a rack system for my hardtop however One of the trends I keep finding is that most rack systems have the bar frame that bolts into the windshield and rear bumper. Are there any racks on the market that bolt directly to the hardtop?

Any help would be great

newguywrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2013, 02:41 PM   #2
JIMBOX
Web Wheeler
2008 JK Wrangler 

Check the MBRP JK/JKU rack and the Quadratec "Off Camber Rack"-

Super strong and no effect on gas mileage (little loss/w full rack)-

JIMBO
JIMBOX is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2013, 03:00 PM   #3
augichef

I have the tailgate cover, it holds my first aid bag, tow strap, axe, folding shovel, toiletries bag and other tools. I had the seat covers they are nice at first but the seams are sewn crappy and will come a part, so I tossed them. Then I went with trek armor covers and couldn't compare them "apples to oranges". I also have the overhead smittybilt console, I luv it. It holds all my gear I need often like sunglasses, deflators, bug spray, sun screen, compass, pocket knife, small first aid kit, pens, paper, maps, flashlight, mags, ammo and lots of other items. I'd recommend the tailgate and overhead all day long but the seat covers are trash. Good luck Augi
augichef is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.