Seat covers for '14 JK? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Seat covers for '14 JK?

Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-Gear

Unread 04-18-2014, 08:52 PM   #16
mwmoon
2007 JK Wrangler 

Another vote for Iggee. Had them on my TJ and plan to buy them in the very near future for my JKU.

mwmoon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-22-2014, 03:58 PM   #17
welder74
2014 JK Wrangler 

Thanks for all your replies and After hearing both good and bad (too hot) regarding the neoprene covers, I've for the time being got 2 of the Jeep black terry cloth towel covers as I forgot to mention working daily as a pipefitter I can get pretty dirty at times and I like the fact that at the end of the week they can be tossed easily into the washer. Plus I may consider getting the aftermarket heated seats in the Fall and perhaps order the neoprene covers for them.
welder74 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-27-2014, 06:33 PM   #18
RescueJeep
2007 JK Wrangler 

check Marathon Seat Covers.http://www.marathonseatcovers.com/
RescueJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2014, 12:24 PM   #19
GeoBigJon
Cactus Hobbit

2014 JK Wrangler 

I'm not sure the fit on a Jeep but on a Chevy/GMC the Marathons are awesome.

If you eat, drink, or wear cloths then you're involved in agriculture.
GeoBigJon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2014, 11:48 PM   #20
Alaska-HWY JK

On forum hype I ordered Trek Armor. The fronts fit good, the back ones didn't and no slots for releasing the back seats. (4 door) since last August I talked to Mitch numerous times sent 4 batches of pictures, 15 emails, never did get issues resolved. I don't care what people say about his product but in my opinion his after sales service sucks. All promises no follow through. I'll never buy his product again.
Flame away.
Everyone's entitled an opinion.
Alaska-HWY JK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.