Seat bottom bolsters - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Seat bottom bolsters

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 11-19-2006, 08:21 PM   #1
keithert
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Seat bottom bolsters

I've only sat in a couple of JK and driven one briefly but the wings on the seat bottom felt odd to me. Has anyone else observed this? How do JK owners feel about this?

Unread 11-19-2006, 08:41 PM   #2
driley

I really liked the seats.
driley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2006, 09:15 PM   #3
Drednot
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I thought they were a major improvement over my LJ seats. I cant wait to do a roadtrip in one to really see if they are all that.
Drednot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2006, 03:30 PM   #4
surfcaster
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithert
I've only sat in a couple of JK and driven one briefly but the wings on the seat bottom felt odd to me. Has anyone else observed this? How do JK owners feel about this?
I took a trip this past weekend. On the way there I noticed it was different than a normal seat, but on the way home I got used ot it.
surfcaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.