Scan Gauge II in 2010 JK - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Scan Gauge II in 2010 JK

8.8 Swap Kit w/ TRUSS for Jeeps~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFF

Unread 04-29-2010, 08:26 AM   #1
Baotchi
2010 JK Wrangler 

Scan Gauge II in 2010 JK

Is anyone using a Scan Gauge II in their JK? I know most of you have a pimped out JK with mygig and option loaded cluster that already gives MPG and tire pressure and all that stuff, but for those with naked X's will the SGII clear codes and can it fix the tire size thing to get the speedo right while giving cool info ?

I got this thing when I had a TJ and I just found it yesterday in my part box while looking for something else.

Unread 04-29-2010, 09:20 AM   #2
N2rock
2007 JK Wrangler 

check this out: Aeroforce Interceptor Scan Gauge - JkOwners.com - The Community for Jeep JK 4x4 Owners

His: '07 Unlimited X, Jeep Green, Hardtop, auto, 5.13, 2.5" RC lift and too many mods to list

Hers: '08 X Red Rock, soft top, auto. Bunch of mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlgraham View Post
If you made a snuggy out of a Shamwow, ....would you have to get up off the couch to pee?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepskyy View Post
At this point if Obama tried to move a little to the right, he would trip over Stalin's corpse.
N2rock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-29-2010, 10:37 AM   #3
mikebigh

1987 YJ Wrangler 

lol, im stupid. But hey thing works awesome once you use the right settings. I Love that guage, well worth it OP.
Unread 04-29-2010, 01:21 PM   #4
Baotchi
2010 JK Wrangler 

What does it have to do with the Scangauge II ?

Unread 04-29-2010, 01:28 PM   #5
ronjenx
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baotchi View Post
He's pointing out a better gauge. Although, yours is hard to beat, because you already have it.
ronjenx is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-29-2010, 03:01 PM   #6
hansonian
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Can you use the scan gauge to download the information to a data logger program?
1969 CJ5 - Ran into the ground and left for dead
hansonian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-12-2010, 02:02 PM   #7
split63

Alternative

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronjenx View Post
He's pointing out a better gauge. Although, yours is hard to beat, because you already have it.
I have always wanted one of these gauges, but I could really never justify it. From a mileage gauge perspective, it would take a lot of gas savings before you recoup'ed the cost. So I have been waiting in the wings in hopes that I would find a used one for much less than new.
Well, I'm glad I waited as there is a much better device available now. And the best part is that its just a fraction of the cost of the scanquage. Its called ultra-gauge and it does all the same stuff and more. It has a bigger cooler display, that displays many more gauges at once. Yet, overall its still very compact and easy to mount. The thing I did not like about the other tool was how hard it was to navigate thru the menus. With ultra-gauge that problem is solved because the display can hold so much more info.
It cost me only $39 new and I'm totally happy with it.
split63 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.