Sat in a 4-door Saturday - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Sat in a 4-door Saturday

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 09-20-2006, 07:15 AM   #1
RIOGRANDE

Sat in a 4-door Saturday

I was told by the dealer the other day that they are not supposed to have them at the dealerships yet. Also the ones that do have them in stock are not to sell any of the '07 Wranglers yet. I'm calling BS on the fact that he said the 4-door will not come with half doors. Any thoughts on this?

I'll post pics later.

Green Jeep Club Member #61
Maryland Jeep Club Member #3
'95 Green YJ Rio Grande
4 Cyl, Auto, Akimoto Funnel Ram Air Intake, BORLA Exhaust, 2" Shackle Lift, 30" Futura Enforcer's M/T on Outlaw II's, Bestop Soft Top, Slider Half Windows, SS Step Bars, Xenon Extended Flares.
SOLD
RIOGRANDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2006, 08:00 AM   #2
SafetyMike

The dealership in Mount Airy, MD has one sitting on their lot. 2007 Green Sahara Unlimited. Didn't have the time to take it out for a spin. I need to go back when a different salesman is there. I ordered a Red Rock Rubicon Unlimited from a different dealer - build date is Sept. 21st. Before I could tell my 8yr old not to say anything, he states "Daddy isn't the jeep you ordered Red? Why are you looking at this green one?" I just told the dealer I already ordered one, but wanted to see one in person. Sat in it, checked it over.... loved it. Now just waiting.
SafetyMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2006, 08:19 AM   #3
JoeBlevins

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIOGRANDE
I'm calling BS on the fact that he said the 4-door will not come with half doors. Any thoughts on this?

I'll post pics later.
They don't have half doors available yet. They haven't even started making them, but they will. You can see the pics and info on JEEP.COM
JoeBlevins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2006, 08:43 AM   #4
RIOGRANDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBlevins
They don't have half doors available yet. They haven't even started making them, but they will. You can see the pics and info on JEEP.COM
I told him that and he said that it was just a prototype and that they would not be making them. He didn't seem to enthused over the 4-doors so he might not care.
Green Jeep Club Member #61
Maryland Jeep Club Member #3
'95 Green YJ Rio Grande
4 Cyl, Auto, Akimoto Funnel Ram Air Intake, BORLA Exhaust, 2" Shackle Lift, 30" Futura Enforcer's M/T on Outlaw II's, Bestop Soft Top, Slider Half Windows, SS Step Bars, Xenon Extended Flares.
SOLD
RIOGRANDE is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.