Rules and Guidelines (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!) This is your only warning!
Rule and guidelines for posting
* Please try to keep your messages on topic. For this message group, that means talking about the Jeep JK. The moderators will not allow "off-topic" messaging. Any threads not directly related to the JK will be punted.
* Non-tech posts will be either closed, moved or deleted at the moderator's discretion. Complaining about a non-tech thread being dealt with in accordance to the rules of JeepForum.com in a tech-zone can result in an enforced vacation from JeepForum.
* Swearing, flaming, slamming and spamming will not be tolerated. Posts that do not fall within the guidelines of this site will either be stealth-edited for content or will be deleted all-together. This is your only warning. Repeat offenders will find their login-id's and IP addresses banned from using JeepForums.com. Allow the forum auto-censor do its job for you. Do not try to defeat the censor by putting in your own stars in strategic places.
* Use the Report Post Icon http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/image...ons/report.gif with full explanation as to why the post should be edited or removed. Multiple reports of not following the rules from different people about the same person will get a member removed from accessing the JK forum.
* Pictures maybe posted with your messages. Please check the Registry Section for ideas on how to properly post the pictures that you wish for others to see
* Topics allowed include anything about the JK, mods to them, problems and solutions. You are not allowed to bash the JK or other members for their points of view. Street-mods vs. Trail-mods are both equal in the eyes of the moderators.
* Topics that are not technical in nature regarding to the JK will be moved or deleted depending on content. The JeepWave is not a technical thread. Changing suspension is a technical thread. See the difference?
* Posts that are nothing but "padding" the post-counter (ie: "I agree") will not be tolerated. If you agree, say so, but please add more to the discussion, you do have opinions that you can share!
* As times and members change with this group, some questions maybe asked over and over again.
To The Top! :rtft:
|The time now is 06:43 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.