Rubicon Rub Rail - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Rubicon Rub Rail

Eliminate Hood Flutter!!!Steinjäger photo contest!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 09-20-2013, 11:36 AM   #76
Yendor
2013 JK Wrangler 

I've been looking at Craig's List, also. Not much luck in my area; and, I don't want to buy some used rails, and have some yahoo ship me a set that are all scratched up, that I'd have to paint. The dealership says they'll sell me a set for my "soon to be ordered" 2 door, for $300+tax, since I'm buying the Wrangler from them. No painting, grinding, no trip to the hardware store, they'll even bolt them on for me. I saved a couple hundred by getting m Quadratec trailer hitch, so I'll take the plunge on the Rubi Rub Rails.

Yendor is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.