Rock Lobster.... - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Rock Lobster....

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 04-22-2013, 08:38 AM   #31
71charger_fan
2013 JK Wrangler 

Fresh wash and wax and very few miles. It'll never look better than it does now.

phpae9f5nam.jpg   phpwdabguam.jpg  
71charger_fan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-22-2013, 10:28 PM   #32
jfive
dos heeps

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronjenx View Post
Why would they have a Jeep the color of a DEAD lobster?
They need to add the option of a melted butter colored top
'88 YJ
jfive is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-23-2013, 04:22 PM   #33
Warpath2013
2013 JK Wrangler 

Just got my RL Red and I love the way it looks in the sun light. But I didn't know it turns pinkish at dusk/dawn or in any low light setting. It's ok though. It takes a true man to wear pink. At least that is what I tell myself, lol. Plus, I wanted a bright color! My other Wranglers have been either dark blue, black, or white and my last two non-Jeep vehicles have been silver. But who cares really? It will look great with mud all over it. The true color of any Wrangler!

Last edited by Warpath2013; 04-25-2013 at 09:41 AM..
Warpath2013 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-23-2013, 08:25 PM   #34
medijeep

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfive View Post
They need to add the option of a melted butter colored top

LOL

perhaps parked between a couple of bread delivery trucks and you'd have a Lobster Roll
medijeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2013, 05:06 AM   #35
Wavedatya
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by medijeep

LOL

perhaps parked between a couple of bread delivery trucks and you'd have a Lobster Roll
I knew you'd be east cost. My family is in NB Canada and the lobster rolls are great!!!!!! I read your post and confirmed in profile .
OF4WD member #7523. Durham 4x4 member.
Wavedatya is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.