RIPP JK HEADERS weekend sale! ALL HEADER SYSTEMS!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > RIPP JK HEADERS weekend sale! ALL HEADER SYSTEMS!!!

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 01-18-2013, 03:00 PM   #1
RIPPMODS
2012 JK Wrangler 

RIPP JK HEADERS weekend sale! ALL HEADER SYSTEMS!!!

You asked for it. So here it is!
Power increases comparable to some of our forced induction competitors!

JEEP Wranglers equipped with the 3.8l V6 are anything but powerful, RIPP has been on an on going quest to turn that around. If your looking for a significant improvement in performance while making"NO COMPROMISES" look no further. RIPP took over six months to perfect this header design and we assure you no other header on the market can provide these gains and improved driving experience.

Made with the highest quality T304 stainless, these direct bolt-in systems are manufactured to provide outstanding performance and a great fit. All systems come with standard with 3/8" thick flanges, merge-style collectors with scavenger spikes and severe duty metallic substrate cats. For your convenience we've also added all the plug-and-play Oxygen sensor extensions, and O2 bungs for relocating factory O2's . As an added feature, RIPP made sure the stock exhaust heat shields bolt back in place, so you don't run into trouble with under hood plastics like our competitors do. This system is considered the highest quality and most powerful brand in the Wrangler world, we take our performance seriously and so should you. Don't be fooled by short tube header design brand or price. Our header truly delivers on its promise. They are a three piece bolt together design, which provides an easy installation in comparison to the competitions. The Tig welded and hand ported 3/8" thick flanges mate perfectly and make sure the gaskets will not leak. Fully welded 3 into 1 merge collectors with Scavenger Spikes assure equal exhaust pulsations. Also included are two - 200 cell ultra high flow metallic substrate cats which help keep things legal and eliminate the worry for pesky check engine lights. In short these are the best hand crafted header for that V6 and will provide on average of 35lbs/ft or torque 600 RPM sooner than stock and 25 rear-wheel HP gains with excellent response throughout the RPM range.

2005-2011 Wrangler Supercharger Kits
Most Powerful 3.8L JK's
OVER 1600 SOLD Worldwide
Our Dealer List
718-815-1313
RIPPMODS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2013, 08:28 PM   #2
awinski
2012 JK Wrangler 

do you guys offer headers for the 3.6?
Unread 01-19-2013, 12:28 PM   #3
Washi
Rockbiter

2009 JK Wrangler 

I have been out of country and missing my dearly beloved JK for the last year and more. I would love to sink some cash into it and throw some of your awesome parts at it, but you pay for quality and I am not sure even 10% could justify the expense in my case. Eventually......
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

/l ,[_____],
l----L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)
Washi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2013, 05:09 PM   #4
Washi
Rockbiter

2009 JK Wrangler 

Dear RIPPMODS,

I want to thank Chris and all of RIPP for their very timely response to my e-mail, and for the effort that guys have put in to work with me as the customer. I look forward to working with you towards the purchase of my long tube headers and in the future, a supercharger! You have definitely earned a customer. Thank you again.

-Rich
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

/l ,[_____],
l----L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)
Washi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2013, 05:36 PM   #5
TWISTEDII
2008 JK Wrangler 

Yeah the guys at RIPP are good people. I dealt with them many years ago regarding a supercharger for my Galant. Prolly 2001 or 2002, lol. But yeah, I remember them being a good company to deal with.
TWISTEDII is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.