Rims : driving me nuts - you all look awesome - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Rims : driving me nuts - you all look awesome

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 01-02-2013, 04:19 PM   #31
Butterbuddha

2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTPhoto View Post
BlackRock 17x8 Vipers in black with 35x12.50x17 Pitbull Rockers.
Man I love that setup, but Pit Bulls are SO EXPENSIVE!

Unread 01-02-2013, 04:26 PM   #32
JTPhoto
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Talk to Marcus at Rivercity Offroad. They run around the same price as the Nittos or Toyos. But they are a true 35" not like the others.
2008 Black and Khaki Sahara Unlimited. Auto, Tow pkg, Dual Tops, MyGig, Trax-Lok rear diff. 3.5" Rock Krawler fr springs, rear TeraFlex 2.5 BB, 35x12.50x17 Pitbull Rockers on Blackrock Viper Alloys, Flex-o-lite trans cooler, Mr Grille billet grille inserts, AEV Prem Bumper ETC.. AND a Locked and Lifted Honda Foreman for when the trails get real tight
JTPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2013, 05:22 PM   #33
HighandLow
Stay Frosty...

2010 JK Wrangler 

Great looking rigs in this thread!
Unread 01-03-2013, 07:22 AM   #34
Demp
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahoetuna View Post
After many years of wanting a Wrangler - listening to my pops that 'Jeeps drive like crap, and someome will steal your radio' -- I went against him and bought a 2011 Black Wrangler Sport ... I love it .. and I think he does too!
Aaah the uninformed, I heard that exact phrase so much when I was going to turn 16 and kept hunting an inexpensive jeep. Truthfully some DID ride like crap, because people who don't know how to lift properly. I even have a tire shop nearby who no longer gets any business because he told me "thats how they drive" when they refused to balance my tires properly. At that time I had driven a jeep for 8 years, I think I know how they drive better than he did Almost 14 years later I just bought ANOTHER Wrangler, never had a radio stolen.

But as for wheels, I tend to shop for jeep parts online due to horrid selection here. Quadratec has a decent selection from Procomp, AEV, Mickey Thompson, and Blackrock. If you like a wheel that isn't in black you can always paint/bedline/plastidip it.
Demp is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.