Revtek lift reviews - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Revtek lift reviews

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 07-13-2013, 10:26 AM   #1
_Kyle_
2008 WK 

Revtek lift reviews

I've tried searching for a bit but i can't seem to find any solid answers on this.

I'm looking at a 2009 Rubicon (link below) and it has a Revtek kit on it. I have not heard of them before, but I've also been out of the Jeep world for a while. Does anyone have any input on this company or even the vehicle by chance? I'd hate to buy it and run into problems with the components at a later date and have to dump money into a new suspension.

http://iphone.joneschryslermaryland....c6f6c8_p_2Ehtm

1996 Grand Cherokee

RIP Troy (bigbluezj94)

1996 ZJ FOR SALE
_Kyle_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2013, 12:09 PM   #2
222Doc
2012 JK Wrangler 

looking at their web page it looks like a LOW end lift. You wont get much here on it. I have not seen a post here about it.
Unread 07-13-2013, 12:55 PM   #3
_Kyle_
2008 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 222Doc View Post
looking at their web page it looks like a LOW end lift. You wont get much here on it. I have not seen a post here about it.
Yea I haven't seem much about it anywhere. I'm afraid to buy the Jeep and have to deal with any issues relating to the low end lift kit, granted its a pretty good deal though.

1996 Grand Cherokee

RIP Troy (bigbluezj94)

1996 ZJ FOR SALE
_Kyle_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2013, 04:10 PM   #4
SubAtomicGenius
Sarcastic Fantastic

2011 JK Wrangler 

"Revtek" wow, first time I've heard of it. Not to make any hasty responses - but there are several good lift manufacturers out there. And lots of threads recommending them.
SubAtomicGenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2013, 04:37 PM   #5
pismo61
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Ya,its an oddball lift.3 inch spacer lift.The spacers are on the bottom end of the front spring and they relocate the rear trac bar on the frame(pass.) side.If you got a good enough deal on it, that stuff would be easy to pull off and put something more trail tested on.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.