Recent TSB's? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Recent TSB's?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDual Color LED Light Bars White/Amber

Unread 03-23-2007, 08:01 PM   #1
fiasko915

Recent TSB's?

Hi. I just recently bought my JK, however it had been on the dealer's lot for a while. I bought the JK from an out of town dealer, about 600 miles away, so it's not feasable to go back there to get service done. Is there a website or other source that I could read up on recently issued TSB's for the JK?

I'd like to know what I'm taking it in to get fixed for to gauge the time vs effort vs true need , so i dont waste an afternoon for a TSB to fix something silly. Thanks.

-john

fiasko915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2007, 08:14 PM   #2
SecondTJ
2000 TJ Wrangler 

you can find a list if TSB's and recalls here...

http://project-jk.com/index.php/?cat=20

'99 Z28 M6, some goodies
'94 'Vette, A4 all stock
SecondTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2007, 08:20 PM   #3
Prot
Web Wheeler

2014 JK Wrangler 

You also don't need to take to take it to the dealer you bought it from for service.
Prot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2007, 08:46 PM   #4
fiasko915

I know i dont need to take it to the dealer I bought it from, I just wanted to know what exactly was covered on the TSB's. I dont have a contact person yet from my local jeep dealership. thanks for the reply.
fiasko915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2007, 05:41 AM   #5
edstroyer

As mentioned already, Project-JK.com is the best site for TSB info in my opinion. For Recalls, this link on Jeep's website lets you enter your VIN number to see if your JK has any Incomplete Recalls or Customer Satisfaction Notifications that may exist. http://www.jeep.com/owners/index.html

Last edited by edstroyer; 03-24-2007 at 10:07 AM..
edstroyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.