rear seat questions.. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > rear seat questions..

SYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 06-18-2013, 09:21 AM   #1
manbeard
2008 JK Wrangler 

rear seat questions..

whats up yall. so i got a jk rubicon a couple weeks ago (two weeks ago today, actually). i got it from the local jeep dealership. i love it SO damn much.

anyway, when i got it, there wasn't a rear seat. i asked the salesman and the dealership manager and both of them said it didn't get traded in with one. i was looking online and it looks like the two door jk rear seats are going for $1000+. wtf. haha thats ridiculous. now, i was wondering if TJ or WJ or anything else had seats that were fittable. i know people take the seats out for more room, but i'd like to have one so i can take my younger niece to the beach with my girlfriend and me. thanks yall!!

manbeard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2013, 09:31 AM   #2
Yendor
2013 JK Wrangler 

You did ask the salesman for the original owners name, didn't you? Pretty good chance the guy still has the seat in the corner of a shed somewhere, and he'd probably be glad just to give it to you.
Yendor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2013, 09:51 AM   #3
manbeard
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yendor View Post
You did ask the salesman for the original owners name, didn't you? Pretty good chance the guy still has the seat in the corner of a shed somewhere, and he'd probably be glad just to give it to you.
didn't even think about that....
manbeard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2013, 10:14 AM   #4
RobMurphy
2010 JK Wrangler 

Did you not notice the seat was missing when you test drove it? I hope they gave you a good price since it was missing the seats for half its occupants. If you can't find the last owner I would check salvage yards. You should be able to get one for $100 or so.
RobMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2013, 07:22 PM   #5
reklawhcaz
2005 TJ Wrangler 

We're part of the local jeep club and got ours for free. It doesn't match but that's what seat covers are for
reklawhcaz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.