Rear Seat Entry: 2D 2007 Wrangler pics? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Rear Seat Entry: 2D 2007 Wrangler pics?

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 12-22-2006, 05:06 PM   #1
sector99

Rear Seat Entry: 2D 2007 Wrangler pics?

Let's clear this issue up for good.

If your third passanger can't get in without YOGA (As a few posts here suggest), you look foolish and the new extra 2 inches of wheelbase design effort aren't effective--at least in rear seat access.

Someone post a few quicky pics of the rear entry path with front seat full forward and seat back folded forward. It's NO big deal if a foot stool is required.

I'm considering a Sahara and have done quite a bit of reading. Need to trade a new 2005 2WD Ranger (1,500 miles). Moving West where they actually have gorgeous public land on which to drive.

Thanks in advance.

sector99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2006, 05:09 PM   #2
MoochsXJ
2007 WK 

Unless its yor kids you need to take one theory about rear seat passengers, if they complain make them take their own car. There's only one seat in the Comanche I give a crap about and thats the one my butt see's day in and out.

Misc. Jeep stuff for sale/free
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=664793
MoochsXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2006, 05:33 PM   #3
Rokitt

I don't think I have enough posts to post pics,but if rear seat entry is that important to you then get the 4 door. I have only used the rear seat once and it isnt really that bad,but there is no way to enter it and look cool doing it

The beauty of extra wheel base to me is with the rear seat removed,there is plenty of room for gear. Even my 170lb Great Dane fits in the loadspace.
Rokitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2006, 06:02 PM   #4
tolh13

We took a ride in a 2 door Rubi at the Miami auto show the jeep lady driving me shot gun and wife in the back.she got in OK but getting out was almost imposable no sidestep and the seat dose not move like my old tj.i had to lift her out and she thin and tall.so think about who get in and out of the back and if you can lift them.
I got the 4dr for the cargo room not the extra doors in the tj the back seat was 2 times.I think the 2 dr will be more fun then the 4 dr but only a little more.
1996 Harley (bad boy)
1973 WV thing
mark
tolh13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2006, 06:10 PM   #5
RyanE5
2012 JK Wrangler 

It is tough to get into the back of a 2 door JK. I test drove one and the Jeep guy rode up front and my friend had to ride in the back, my buddy is 6' tall and has no issues getting in the back of my YJ, but it was really tough for him to get into the back of the JK.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.