Rear Floor Mats for 2012 2dr Wrangler Rubicon? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Rear Floor Mats for 2012 2dr Wrangler Rubicon?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 12-26-2011, 10:05 AM   #1
jdayjeep
2012 JK Wrangler 

Rear Floor Mats for 2012 2dr Wrangler Rubicon?

Merry Christmas guys!

Picked up some tire tread-patterned front floor mats from the dealer. Look great. They do not have any for the rear on a 2 dr., just for the Unlimited. I know the space back there is pretty small, but I still want to be able to protect the carpeted area. I was just gonna pick up some black rubber floor mats from the auto parts store or Walmart and make me a template and custom cut them...

unless...

you guys can give me some recommendations on who might have fitted, black rubber mats for the rear?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jdayjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2011, 10:34 AM   #2
kik

I got mine for my 10 Rubi from Quadratec. I like them. Fit perfect.
kik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2011, 04:42 PM   #3
BadTrainDriver
2012 JK Wrangler 

Weathertech digital fit floor liners.
The absolute best you can buy!
Unread 12-26-2011, 05:03 PM   #4
MusicMaverick
2010 JK Wrangler 

I just got a pair of rear nifty mats for Xmas.

Past vehicles:
1992 YJ
1997 TJ
MusicMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2011, 05:06 PM   #5
tskeen
2012 JK Wrangler 

The front mats are great from Weathertech digital fit....but the OP ask about rear mats. I don't think the digital mats are available for the rear.....that or the guy I ordered mine from didn't know.
2012 Sport..auto 3.73 limited slip.Poison Spider Rocker Knockers, Daniel Stern lighting..AEV Pintlers GoodYear Duratracs 285-70-17 springs from Unlimited Rubicon. Weathertech Mats..AEV hood, kicker speakers, remote start added.
tskeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2011, 05:54 PM   #6
BadTrainDriver
2012 JK Wrangler 

They are...I just got the complete set.
Unread 12-26-2011, 08:33 PM   #7
tskeen
2012 JK Wrangler 

Thanks badtraindriver,

I was only able to order the fronts for my JK. Turns out, the only way the Weathertech site will allow you to order for the rear is to plug in that you are buying for an Unlimited....Just a mistake on the site. If you follow their directions and list a 2 door JK it doesn't list the rears. Fronts only....glad to figure this out....the mats are hard to beat.
2012 Sport..auto 3.73 limited slip.Poison Spider Rocker Knockers, Daniel Stern lighting..AEV Pintlers GoodYear Duratracs 285-70-17 springs from Unlimited Rubicon. Weathertech Mats..AEV hood, kicker speakers, remote start added.
tskeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2013, 11:41 AM   #8
jamnmon66

15 month old thread but I thought someone might need to know. tskeen mentioned in post #7 that you can go to Weathertech's website and order the mats for the Unlimited implying that they would fit the 2 door. I have 2012 Rubicon 2 door and wound up (accidentally) buying that very mat (441052) from Amazon. This does not fit the 2 door... at least not the 2012 Rubicon. There is a cup holder in the way, and, once I forced the thing under the cup holder, it still didn't fit the shape of the floor in the back of my Rubi. I'm searching for a different brand.

Edit: oops, after I re-read, looks like he was just talking about the front. I also bought those (441051) and they fit beautifully. Still looking for the rear.
jamnmon66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.