rear antirock relocation - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > rear antirock relocation

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 12-18-2011, 06:36 PM   #1
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

rear antirock relocation

hey guys

wanting to outboard my rear shocks and a rear antirock is going to be a problem with doing that.

this is the outboard spec:

looking to see if anyone has flipped an antirock to the other side of the frame arch or if someone had a clever work around on the top of their head.

My builds: Bruiser and The Grey

|Forge Overland| or follow us on Facebook
spyder6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2013, 09:54 PM   #2
Walle
Soccer Mom and Jeep Hater

2012 JK Wrangler 

I need info on this as well. Has anyone relocated the rear antirock?
Walle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2013, 05:32 PM   #3
md_rubi

Looks like your coils are in the same location as mine and on mine I could not move mine forward because the arms are to long. I am weaver looking at piecing one together from a tj one.
md_rubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2013, 05:34 PM   #4
md_rubi

Quote:
Originally Posted by md_rubi
Looks like your coils are in the same location as mine and on mine I could not move mine forward because the arms are to long. I am weaver looking at piecing one together from a tj one.
Stupid iOS. Weaver = however. Also contact jeep speed shop, they did exactly what I'm talking about.
md_rubi is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.