RE: Jeep Warehouse Pricing - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > RE: Jeep Warehouse Pricing

This is a shout out to all INTERNATIONAL Customers! Yes weEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*

Unread 12-17-2006, 10:24 PM   #1
rjm2786
2010 JK Wrangler 

RE: Jeep Warehouse Pricing

Im interested to see if anybody has ordered from there lately..Over the past several weeks I did there online pricing for a JK twice but never got a response Just wanted to know if anybody has had any luck...?

rjm2786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2006, 10:37 PM   #2
directedby

Back in September I did their pricing 2 times - they did not respond - I then emailed them - nothing!

I made the decision that when i buy a car I need to be able to trust the dealer and that there needs to be responsibility - clearly I did not go through them -

I found 2 dealers in my area and made the decision to go with Jeff from Don-A-Vee.

Good luck....
directedby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2006, 05:56 AM   #3
UTAH

I haven't tried to buy a vehicle from Jeep Warehouse but did order Mopar accessories for the JK from them and got a great response and fast service.

I figure they've 1) got a problem with their system or 2) they're buried with requests for JK's and aren't responding.

Bill
Unread 12-18-2006, 06:49 AM   #4
Maldoro
2007 JK Wrangler 

Just call him, I contacted Bill and found him to be very polite and helpful. I didn't order from them because I was able to get a similar price local. Pull the quote and use it as a starting point at your local dealerships.
Maldoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2006, 08:15 AM   #5
Joec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldoro
Just call him, I contacted Bill and found him to be very polite and helpful. I didn't order from them because I was able to get a similar price local. Pull the quote and use it as a starting point at your local dealerships.
+2 I felt slightly 'dirty' getting online quotes....but my local dealer matched them, so I got over it!
2007 JK Unlimited Rubicon - Greystone, Auto, Power, Tow, Leather seats, Pneumatic Lumbar support, Seat Heat, GENTEX autodim mirror w/ map lights - temp - compass, AEM CAI, COOL TECH antenna mount, THULE Rack, CIBIE, Fuel Door, Grab Handles, Tuffy Trunk/Console/Overhead, Grill mod, Olympic Reversa bars,COOL TECH Magnaflow exhaust, Parking sensors,HESCO Supercharger
1972 C104 Commando - Stock
Joec is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.