Rampage Products Freedom Topô Panel Storage Bag - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Rampage Products Freedom Topô Panel Storage Bag

Poison Spyder JK LED Taillight & Wiring Harness KitsPoison Spyder JK Crusher CornersPANDEMIC-USA 50" Double row LED LIGHT BAR!! These thi

Unread 07-19-2012, 12:47 AM   #1
Filthy4x4
2014 JK Wrangler 

Rampage Products Freedom Topô Panel Storage Bag

Has anyone had any issue's with this piece of ****? I ordered mine from quadratec, a those idiots sold me a storage bad that doesn't even fit in the back of my 2012 JK??

This would of been a great idea if it actually fit in the trunk

Filthy4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-19-2012, 01:21 AM   #2
jeeptrix
2009 JK Wrangler 

Does it specifically say that it fits in the back of a 2012? Not much fits in the trunk of a JK.. If you wanted storage you should have gotten an unlimited. Quadratec is just the vender, if you have a problem take it up with Rampage, as I don't think they mis-represented the item..
2009 Wrangler Sport JKU: 35" Mickey Thompson MTZ/17" Pro Comp Xtreme Wheels/ 3" BDS Lift/4:88 gears/ARB Lockers/ARB Air Compressor/Rugged Ridge Front Bumper/ Rugged Ridge 8500lb Winch/Cold Air Intake/Borla Dual Exhaust/Tuffy Underseat Security and Trunk Enclosure/etc. etc. etc.
jeeptrix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-19-2012, 01:49 AM   #3
Filthy4x4
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeptrix View Post
Does it specifically say that it fits in the back of a 2012? Not much fits in the trunk of a JK.. If you wanted storage you should have gotten an unlimited. Quadratec is just the vender, if you have a problem take it up with Rampage, as I don't think they mis-represented the item..

Thats the problem I have a JKU and the picture on their website shows a JKU with the exact same set up as mine (subwoofer) and it lays flat on the floor of the trunk!!
Unread 07-19-2012, 01:50 AM   #4
Filthy4x4
2014 JK Wrangler 

False advertising!!!!!
129658-add1-lg.jpg  
Unread 07-19-2012, 11:41 AM   #5
MKWrangler
2008 JK Wrangler 

Edit.
MKWrangler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-19-2012, 11:43 AM   #6
HurricaneRZA
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Yeah the panels fit in their bag in the back of our '10 JKU
[QUOTE=doublins;15539665]I always get people coming over and saying things like "I wish I knew how to do that," etc- but they don't realize- at some point I didn't know how to do it either- I had to figure it out.[/QUOTE]
HurricaneRZA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-19-2012, 12:30 PM   #7
jeeptrix
2009 JK Wrangler 

Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding.

That is VERY odd they would fit in the rear of a 2010 and not a 2012. Honestly man just contact quadratec, tell them your issue, and they'll pay for the shipping to return the item. I've dealt with Quadratec a ton (always my go to source) and they are great in regards to returns and exchanges..
2009 Wrangler Sport JKU: 35" Mickey Thompson MTZ/17" Pro Comp Xtreme Wheels/ 3" BDS Lift/4:88 gears/ARB Lockers/ARB Air Compressor/Rugged Ridge Front Bumper/ Rugged Ridge 8500lb Winch/Cold Air Intake/Borla Dual Exhaust/Tuffy Underseat Security and Trunk Enclosure/etc. etc. etc.
jeeptrix is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-19-2012, 02:19 PM   #8
HurricaneRZA
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I think the issue may be the 4door vs 2door. Ours is 4 door. It doesn't fit as neatly as that pic. But it does fit...
[QUOTE=doublins;15539665]I always get people coming over and saying things like "I wish I knew how to do that," etc- but they don't realize- at some point I didn't know how to do it either- I had to figure it out.[/QUOTE]
HurricaneRZA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-19-2012, 03:04 PM   #9
Noxian
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Stores behind rear seat in 2 door models when rear seat is not in use. Stores upright when rear seat is in use in 2 dr models.
i dont get it, why not just get the mopar one from someone who doesn't use theirs?
Noxian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-19-2012, 03:56 PM   #10
waterboarder
2007 JK Wrangler 

I believe the 4-door is just a few inches wider than the 2 door. I think.
waterboarder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-19-2012, 07:38 PM   #11
Make mine a Jeep!

2012 JK Wrangler 

The 2011 and 2012s is probably a bit narrower in that area than the previous Jeeps due to the redesigned trim.
1222 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2015, 09:26 AM   #12
SteelBlueTJ
Web Wheeler
2012 JK Wrangler 

Sorry, to resurrect an old thread, but does anyone know for sure if this Rampage bag will fit in the rear of the '11-'15 2 door's without subwoofer? I've been thinking about getting one since the Mopar one is a pain to use. This one looks easier to get the panels in and out since it seems more like a case than a bag. Anyone on here have it and are you happy with it? Thanks
SteelBlueTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.