Rampage Frameless Softop 2012 Unlimited Aluminum Poles - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Rampage Frameless Softop 2012 Unlimited Aluminum Poles

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 09-01-2014, 02:29 PM   #1
mfowler82

Rampage Frameless Softop 2012 Unlimited Aluminum Poles

I have installed the Rampage Frameless Softop on my 2012 Unlimited. The only thing that I cannot figure out is the 4 aluminum poles. The poles are meant to be used to prevent water form pooling and fluttering. When trying to install them, the two smaller poles are to short for the rear or in the front, and the longer poles are far to big in the rear. When trying to install in the font, where its seems they would go, they are just to long. I have the jeep in the Florida sun and the material is well heated. There are no instructions for installing the poles. Any one have success installing the poles?

mfowler82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.