Quick Release for MX5 Soft Top - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Quick Release for MX5 Soft Top

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 06-05-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
nighttime
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quick Release for MX5 Soft Top

I have the "Premium Black Sunrider Soft Top" which came with the dual top group on my '13 unlimited. I believe that is the MX5 now.

Question is, does anyone know of a quick release mechanism, similar to the bestop quick release bow knuckles but for this particular top?

Wondering if there is a way to get that top on and off all summer without a Torx driver and a balancing act each time.

Thanks for any help.

nighttime is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.