Purchase price - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Purchase price

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOconeeoffroad.com Prothane bushing sale Blowing out inventPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 04-27-2007, 05:05 AM   #16
PeteC
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunburnt
Thank you much for the feedback. I am going to go in and pick up my jeep tonight. We should have good weather this weekend to take the top down and I can't wait to get this deal done.

The Mounds open in the middle of May.

Genesee county ORV park north east of Flint. Go make your new Jeep happy by getting it muddy. There will be plenty of people out there to help if you get stuck. And you WILL get stuck. Just make sure you have tow points front and rear and all will be good. (might want to pick up a recovery strap as well, not a tow strap with metal hooks)

Welcome to the Jeep world.

There is no Bandaid for Stupidity
Sorry if my support of legal wheeling offends you
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2007, 09:34 PM   #17
daFoo

Here's my future Rubi Price from the Jeep Warehouse:
Invoice Price $29,199.00 $31,595.00
Jeep Warehouse Price $29,699.00

So this has Auto/Hard top/Tinited Whindows/Floor Mats.

Seems fair, I don't even have to walk into the dealership, they charge extra shipping for $395, but I could always go to Indianna and not pay that. I'm still seeing if I can get the Rubi I want in AZ, but seems pretty hopeless at this point.

Bill from the Jeep Warehouse is great.

http://www.jeepwarehouse.com/
2007 Yellow Rubi 4 door. 2.5 TeraFlex Lift, 4 Rancho Grab handles, Yellow Silblade Wipers.
My Jeep with 2.5in Lift
daFoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.