Power window switch light - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Power window switch light

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 09-15-2010, 01:01 PM   #31
Hornsby
2010 JK Wrangler 

I have no idea, but will definitely be checking...

Hornsby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-17-2010, 06:03 PM   #32
dbarr10
2010 JK Wrangler 

2010 rubi 2dr they do
dbarr10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-20-2010, 08:08 PM   #33
Len1562
2012 JK Wrangler 

in the front you can see the spot for the lights on the driver switch but light must be burnt out. Passenger light works fine and so do the switches in the rear....Any idea if you can replace those lights, just a little thing that bothers me.
Len1562 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-20-2010, 08:59 PM   #34
MacK
Web Wheeler

2010 JK Wrangler 

Mine do as well, weird some don't have it!! Mine just have really small lights that come on..
I don't want your d**n lemons! What the hell are these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

Mango Tango 2010 JK Wrangler Rubicon
Silver 2000 TJ Wrangler Sport
---
Quote:
The 2008 Jeep Wrangler is not so much an SUV as it is an experience. It's slow and loud, handles poorly, has crummy interior materials and features doors that provide virtually no crash protection. But when it comes to off-road performance, the Wrangler is simply the best choice available.
MacK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-20-2010, 09:04 PM   #35
WinTech
2008 JK Wrangler 

I just checked. I can see there are lights in the two dash switches for the fronts only, but they don't work. The back seat switches do light up if unlocked at the dash. How do we fix the fronts that are not working!!!???
WinTech is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-20-2010, 10:30 PM   #36
marmotmb
2007 JK Wrangler 

wow three pages and still no one has any idea how to replace the little lights in the switches ?

Really ?

Someone stop the madness please !
marmotmb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-21-2010, 09:35 AM   #37
nwbronco
2014 JK Wrangler 

Can't really help. I've got a few resources and they do not drill down on the power window lamp. So, it's up to you. Either take it in or break out the tool box. Good luck with it.

Bob
nwbronco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-21-2010, 11:44 AM   #38
Hubba
2010 JK Wrangler 

LOL.... I turned my dash up brighter and yes.... they do light up
Hubba is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-21-2010, 09:12 PM   #39
Len1562
2012 JK Wrangler 

no way to fix this!!!
Len1562 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-30-2010, 11:30 AM   #40
Trin

2008 2DR X, both of my power window switches DID illuminate (appear to be LED). About a month ago the drivers side went out and last week the passenger side went out. I decided to take the console cover off and have a look. I pulled out the switch module thinking I could replace the lights. After I got it out I realized that might not be the case. I called my local Jeep dealership (parts and service) and was told there was no bulb replacement, the switch module would need to be replaced ($70). Its just aggravating! I think I am going to hold tight because I don't want to order another switch and realize that is doesn't illuminate at all which would defeate the purpose of why I pulled it out to begin with.
Trin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-30-2010, 11:55 PM   #41
COLORADO
2007 JK Wrangler 

07 Sahara 2 door window switches lite when headlights or parking lites are on. Brightness is adequate.
COLORADO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2011, 06:17 AM   #42
carmelk6
2007 JK Wrangler 

anyone have a fix for these lights? can't see spending $70 on a switch that's gonna need to be replaced again soon. on the up side, all of mine have gone out so at least they match
carmelk6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2011, 08:31 AM   #43
Jiblet
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmelk6 View Post
anyone have a fix for these lights? can't see spending $70 on a switch that's gonna need to be replaced again soon. on the up side, all of mine have gone out so at least they match
people have installed mini-leds in various locations including the switch panel.

like so:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/f...ights-1081030/
Jiblet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2011, 04:16 PM   #44
carmelk6
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiblet View Post
people have installed mini-leds in various locations including the switch panel.

like so:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/f...ights-1081030/
great idea for the cabin. looks cool. great task to put toward the top of my 'cheap and cool jeep stuff to do list'. thanks
carmelk6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2011, 11:18 PM   #45
dgrinnell
2014 JK Wrangler 

I didnt think mine lit up but I had to check tonight and they sure do back ones too! I keep my light as low as they can go so I couldent really see them but they are there.

Tags
JK Wrangler , lights , power window switch , window switch light , wrangler

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.