Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Post your JK pics!

4M views 8K replies 2K participants last post by  NukeLaloosh37 
#1 ·
We wanna see your jks, especially lifted, accesorized, etc. Post your pics for us people

#3,522 ·
Waterfall, Disney Oklahoma today. I know, not much water lol

#3,532 ·

as you can see, no lift. I used to go ALL OUT when I was a kid (16-30) but as an adult, I like to keep it classy. 31 1/2" tires are plenty big. Love factory 4.10s. Love the painted flare look (especially with the huge flares of a JK). LOVE the improvements from yj -> tj and now tj -> jk.

#3,538 ·
A couple from Rausch Creek this weekend, awesome weather, great group of Jeepers

Ran into a tree popped the outer fender off, took the inner of so it wouldn't get damaged. Should have it all back together today I love the plastic flares, no sheet metal damage.

#3,542 ·
We're on terrain so gnarly there's no way we could get out and take a picture....the 4 door guys can usually stop anywhere and jump out for a picture.

#3,545 ·
Hmmm......thunderstorms are predicted today, my doors are off, and I have two hours of driving left to do.

SAFARI TOP! :2thumbsup:

Surprisingly, in this configuration, you stay rather dry while moving.

#3,546 ·
New rear bumper and 3rd brake lights

#3,549 ·
Hey Joel, nice looking jeep. Where at in NW PA are ya from? From the looks of the woods in ur pic, you live very close to me. I knew you were from PA before I even looked at your location. I am from Olean ny which is about 20 minutes north of Bradford PA. If you are looking for legal wheeling check out Erie Jeep People. Web site is in my sig. We do something at least monthly.

#3,554 ·
10 months into our first Jeep experience and we love it....

Wasn't too sure about another domestic vehicle after out last one (Ford) but my father in law and brother in law (who use their jeeps on the farm extensively and have had great reliability) persuaded me otherwise....

Here is the current family:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.