Post your JK pics! - Page 56 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Post your JK pics!

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 11-29-2007, 03:59 PM   #826
Mr. Corrosion

See below for pics.....Thanks WJ Freak!!!

Last edited by Mr. Corrosion; 11-29-2007 at 10:04 PM..
Mr. Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-29-2007, 04:11 PM   #827
WJ Freak
2002 WJ 

Here's no clicky:

!!!!!!!FOR SALE!!!!!!!! '02 WJ Graphite Limited 4.7 with all options; IRO 5.5" coils; JKS U/L CAs; RK Adj. TB; MX-6; JKS Discos; JKS BPEs; Hard-KOR SS; KOR Endlinks; Rear Addco; IRO A-arm spacer; BS Ext.; Ext. SRs; 255/75-R17 BFG M/Ts; 17" Chrome Torque Wheels; SpiderTrax; Westin Safari Bar; KC 600 Series HiLites; Rock Rails; Smittybilt TL Guards; Smittybilt Blk Hitch Shackle w/Lock; H.O. Intake/Spectre Cone Filter. http://snipurl.com/7attr
WJ Freak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-30-2007, 02:21 AM   #828
zippybean
2008 JK Wrangler 

My Upgrades

Unread 11-30-2007, 11:40 AM   #829
Slenny
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippybean
That's different.
Slenny is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-30-2007, 03:24 PM   #830
WJ Freak
2002 WJ 

Quote:
That's awesome, man! Great PhotoChop! You should throw an Army star on the door. Hey, aren't those Mater's teeth?! And isn't there a recall on that lead-filled paint from China? Just don't let your kids lick it!
!!!!!!!FOR SALE!!!!!!!! '02 WJ Graphite Limited 4.7 with all options; IRO 5.5" coils; JKS U/L CAs; RK Adj. TB; MX-6; JKS Discos; JKS BPEs; Hard-KOR SS; KOR Endlinks; Rear Addco; IRO A-arm spacer; BS Ext.; Ext. SRs; 255/75-R17 BFG M/Ts; 17" Chrome Torque Wheels; SpiderTrax; Westin Safari Bar; KC 600 Series HiLites; Rock Rails; Smittybilt TL Guards; Smittybilt Blk Hitch Shackle w/Lock; H.O. Intake/Spectre Cone Filter. http://snipurl.com/7attr
Unread 11-30-2007, 04:32 PM   #831
zippybean
2008 JK Wrangler 

WJ Freak
I told my 3yr old nephew that this is what my Jeep looks like when you take its picture. He now thinks that my Jeep is magic. He really loves my Jeep. I will make sure that he doesn't lick it. That is Mater mouth the Sarge mouth just didn't look right.
Unread 11-30-2007, 08:47 PM   #832
RedRockJK
1987 YJ Wrangler 

lol, good stuff !!!

Quote:
RedRockJK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-02-2007, 12:46 AM   #833
nd95450
2008 JK Wrangler 

Just bought her today!
woohoo

nd95450 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-02-2007, 08:58 PM   #834
monsterjk
2007 JK Wrangler 

Newb to JK forum

Bought my totally stock JK about a week ago. What should I do to it.
[IMG][/IMG]
monsterjk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-03-2007, 12:52 PM   #835
WJ Freak
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterjk
Bought my totally stock JK about a week ago. What should I do to it.
What else? Lift that bad boy and throw some meats on! Add some sweet bumpers and you'll be good to go...
Unread 12-04-2007, 07:56 PM   #836
AZ Bulldog

2008 JK Wrangler 

I bought this about 3 weeks ago.

Today she looks like this.

I think she has some personality now, I'll be giving a report after I get a few miles put on her...

'08 Unlimited- 4.5 Rubicon Express Long Arm
40" Nitto's on 17x9 Trail Ready Beadlocks.
Fox shocks w/ res.
5.13's w/ ARB Lockers F/R
Warn 9.0rc
The list goes on, but there's no money in my wallet???
AZ Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-04-2007, 08:00 PM   #837
joe002
2008 JK Wrangler 

AZ Bulldog - looks good! What did you do to the suspension, and where did you have it done (or did you do it yourself)?
AEV Pintlers, BFG KM2s 35x12.50x17, Bulldog Fab Stubby Bump, Currie F/R Adj Trac Bars, Daystar Upper Dash, FireStik FireFly antenna, Kilby Rear Shock Skids, LoD Sig Stubby Bump, Midland 75-822 CB, Mopar Filler Door & Locking Gas Cap, Rancho LCA Skids, Rancho Oil Pan Armor, Riddler Diff Covers, custom Rubi Sliders, Sylvania X-treme Headlights, TeraFlex 2.5" Spring Lift, Warn PowerPlant HD, Woods Evap Can Relo, Woods SS Relo, Yukon 5.38s
joe002 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-04-2007, 08:58 PM   #838
AZ Bulldog

2008 JK Wrangler 

joe002, Thanks for the compliment. It has a Rubicon Express 4.5" long arm kit, Fox shocks, BFG 37" Mud terrain KM2's. Unfortunately I didn't do the install, I just can't find the time for some of the more involved projects. So I had the guys at 4 wheel parts do it for me, I will be doing all the fab work on the bumpers and rock guards.

'08 Unlimited- 4.5 Rubicon Express Long Arm
40" Nitto's on 17x9 Trail Ready Beadlocks.
Fox shocks w/ res.
5.13's w/ ARB Lockers F/R
Warn 9.0rc
The list goes on, but there's no money in my wallet???
AZ Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-04-2007, 09:08 PM   #839
joe002
2008 JK Wrangler 

AZ Bulldog - thanks for the info. I see you live in AZ as well so I just wanted to see what kind of experience you got with some of the local shops. I’ll be getting my Wrangler some time next year and will want to do some thing too. Not sure when or where, but it’s good to know/see how things turn out. Again, nice looking ride - maybe I’ll see you on the trails some time next year.
AEV Pintlers, BFG KM2s 35x12.50x17, Bulldog Fab Stubby Bump, Currie F/R Adj Trac Bars, Daystar Upper Dash, FireStik FireFly antenna, Kilby Rear Shock Skids, LoD Sig Stubby Bump, Midland 75-822 CB, Mopar Filler Door & Locking Gas Cap, Rancho LCA Skids, Rancho Oil Pan Armor, Riddler Diff Covers, custom Rubi Sliders, Sylvania X-treme Headlights, TeraFlex 2.5" Spring Lift, Warn PowerPlant HD, Woods Evap Can Relo, Woods SS Relo, Yukon 5.38s
joe002 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-04-2007, 11:31 PM   #840
BigMark
2007 JK Wrangler 

I just had a lift, wheels and tires installed by 4 Wheel Parts. The lift is a Sky Jacker 2.5 inch suspension lift. The wheels and tires are both by Pro Comp. Wheels are 7005 (17x9). tires are Xtreme ATs 33x12.50x17. I have had the Jeep since Feb 2007. This is my first Jeep and the first modifications. It feels really high. I have only driven about 20 miles with the new additions.

Before:

After:

BigMark is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
image , JK Wrangler , photos , pictures , wrangler

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.