Post your JK pics! - Page 52 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Post your JK pics!

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Ruffstuff's Monster Shock Brackets!

Unread 11-15-2007, 10:48 PM   #766
jeremy2027
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by colbster246

maybe these will work
clickfree

jeremy2027 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2007, 07:31 AM   #767
larrycost
2007 JK Wrangler 

Noob to the Forum

I loved looking at all the pics. There are some awesome JK out there. I picked mine up about 3 months ago and am ready to lift and and put some meats under those fenders. I really like the look of the "Stubified" front bumper with the winch. How hard is that mod? Well here is my JK.

larrycost is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2007, 11:47 PM   #768
WJ Freak
2002 WJ 

Here you go, larrycost, Click-Free, the way it oughta' be!

!!!!!!!FOR SALE!!!!!!!! '02 WJ Graphite Limited 4.7 with all options; IRO 5.5" coils; JKS U/L CAs; RK Adj. TB; MX-6; JKS Discos; JKS BPEs; Hard-KOR SS; KOR Endlinks; Rear Addco; IRO A-arm spacer; BS Ext.; Ext. SRs; 255/75-R17 BFG M/Ts; 17" Chrome Torque Wheels; SpiderTrax; Westin Safari Bar; KC 600 Series HiLites; Rock Rails; Smittybilt TL Guards; Smittybilt Blk Hitch Shackle w/Lock; H.O. Intake/Spectre Cone Filter. http://snipurl.com/7attr
WJ Freak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2007, 09:52 AM   #769
wooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrycost
I loved looking at all the pics. There are some awesome JK out there. I picked mine up about 3 months ago and am ready to lift and and put some meats under those fenders. I really like the look of the "Stubified" front bumper with the winch. How hard is that mod? Well here is my JK.

I love your Rubi just as it is

that is what mine will look like
wooo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2007, 06:50 PM   #770
rooster5333
2007 JK Wrangler 

rooster5333 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2007, 08:38 PM   #771
ez__rider

also: '03 WR450f, '03 919, '91 GLi, '76 Hobie 16

You can break the rules, but honor the [URL="http://www.jeepinwave.com/waverules.shtml"]tradition[/URL]!
ez__rider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2007, 09:39 PM   #772
jtailleur
2008 JK Wrangler 

I had posted a photo here previous, shortly after I got my '08 2 Door X. Here's a couple of action shots of it (hopefully someone can give me a click free) we took last weekend, up on Baldy Mountain, which is already convered in snow starting at about half way up. It was interesting going through some of the water holes, having to push inch thick ice out of the way, and through the deactivations, drifted over.

Creek Crossing
Snow Covered Road

So far, the only changes I made were to upgrade the tires to 265/75-16 BFG A/T KO. The stock tires on the X were much to small for my tastes, and these are a nice overall tire that's still livable on the highway (this is my everyday driver).

Joe.
jtailleur is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-18-2007, 11:53 PM   #773
WJ Freak
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtailleur
I had posted a photo here previous, shortly after I got my '08 2 Door X. Here's a couple of action shots of it (hopefully someone can give me a click free) we took last weekend, up on Baldy Mountain, which is already convered in snow starting at about half way up. It was interesting going through some of the water holes, having to push inch thick ice out of the way, and through the deactivations, drifted over.

So far, the only changes I made were to upgrade the tires to 265/75-16 BFG A/T KO. The stock tires on the X were much to small for my tastes, and these are a nice overall tire that's still livable on the highway (this is my everyday driver).

Joe.
No clicky; clicky bad, pictures good...

!!!!!!!FOR SALE!!!!!!!! '02 WJ Graphite Limited 4.7 with all options; IRO 5.5" coils; JKS U/L CAs; RK Adj. TB; MX-6; JKS Discos; JKS BPEs; Hard-KOR SS; KOR Endlinks; Rear Addco; IRO A-arm spacer; BS Ext.; Ext. SRs; 255/75-R17 BFG M/Ts; 17" Chrome Torque Wheels; SpiderTrax; Westin Safari Bar; KC 600 Series HiLites; Rock Rails; Smittybilt TL Guards; Smittybilt Blk Hitch Shackle w/Lock; H.O. Intake/Spectre Cone Filter. http://snipurl.com/7attr
Unread 11-18-2007, 11:56 PM   #774
WJ Freak
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster5333
I love it! Looks great...
Unread 11-19-2007, 05:28 AM   #775
Vincewms

love that silver I struggeled for the 5 months waiting for mine to get here weather or not I should have ordered the silver instead of the rescue green.
I have a silver truck so I just wanted to change it up. I feel good with my choice now I got the best of both worlds!

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2809...54864911XkzLXy

I just picked up mine on friday and I have got the front bumper off in preperation for my new HighRock bumper that I am modifing to accomidating for my factory fogs. The 2.5 BB is also waiting installation this weekend.

Factory Stuff: Everything you can get for it - the ashtray
Stock nomore products:
Bestop High rock Bumper with factory fogs custon fit.
2.5 teraflex BB lift and stocker tires and rimz for now

Last edited by Vincewms; 11-19-2007 at 05:53 AM..
Vincewms is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-20-2007, 06:52 PM   #776
shana
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ez__rider

hey! how the heck did you get a sunroof softop on that 2-door?? im guessing the 08 model's are now coming with the sunroof option soft tops?? as of the 07 2-door's they were not making them. totally not fair!!

Last edited by shana; 11-20-2007 at 07:30 PM..
shana is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-20-2007, 06:58 PM   #777
WJ Freak
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shana
hey! how the heck did you get a sunroof softop on that 2-door?? im guessing the 08 model's are now coming with the sunroof option soft tops?? as of the 07 2-door's they were not making them. totally not fair!!
Maybe it's a Best Top?
Unread 11-20-2007, 07:12 PM   #778
Thunderstrike
Web Wheeler

2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
It comes with dual top option.
Auto, Power, Remote Start, Towing Package, MyGig Navigation with Lockpick, Rear View Camera, B&M 70268 Transmission Cooler, Aeroforce Interceptor, Valentine 1, Tub Sound-Deadened with Raamat and Ensolite, Hard Top Heat Insulated with 1/2" Styrofoam Insulation, Bilstein Shocks Front & Rear, PIAA Dual Horns, IPF 920H4 Headlights.
Protection: Skid Row Engine Skid, Lower Control Arm skid & Evaporator Skid; Rock Hard Gas Tank Skid; Warn Stainless Steel Differential Skid Front & Rear.
Recovery Gear: Warn 9.5Ti Winch, 11,000# Pull-Pal.
Communication: Uniden 520XL CB, Diesel External Speaker, 3' FireStik Whip.
Shrockworks Mid-width Front Bumper with Warn 9.5Ti Winch -- Ordered 7/17/2009; Bumper Received 12/4/2009.
1" Coil Spacer Front & 1/2" Coil Spacer Rear restored OEM Rake.
4x4 Trips:
Moab - 4/2006, 5/2008, 4/2009, 5/2011, 4/2013
Ouray - 8/2007
Rubicon - 9/2008
Gone, but not forgotten: 2004 TJ, 1999 Audi A4, 1992 VW Jetta GL 5 Speed
Thunderstrike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-20-2007, 09:38 PM   #779
RedRockJK
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
It was a late 07 change. After they made the changeover the rest of the 07's came with the sunrider top, and now the 08's come with it too.
RedRockJK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-21-2007, 06:09 AM   #780
Bamoman
2007 JK Wrangler 

nice i love the creek pic...i need a few like that...heres my latest:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtailleur

Creek Crossing
Snow Covered Road

Joe.

Auto|Sirius|Trac-lok Rear Diff |35 12.50 17 MT Radial MTZs| Pro Comp 1069 polished 17x9s|Teraflex 2.5 BB|3/4 Skyjacker leveling spacer
Trail Guide Nav|Amsteel Synthetic rope 100'|Shrockworks Alum Fairlead|Grab Handles x 4|Front Winch Bumper|Rear Bumper w Tire Carrier
Tow Grp|Shrockworks Rock Sliders|T-Max 9k Winch|Wireless Winch Remote|Roadboy Fog Lights

Tags
image , JK Wrangler , photos , pictures , wrangler

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.